Chapter 69

2 CHAPTERS IN A DAY. WOOHOO!

Lina's P.O.V

It's been a week... A week without no happiness in the house, a week with only yelling at each other through the phone or face to face, a week without my babies and my friends. I'm heartbroken and I've never thought in my whole life that I would have this many tears in me. My eyes have gotten so much red, and puffy, my hair is in a bun as I pace around the living room and wait for Grayson to give me any news.

The boys have been doing everything they can to find them and till now no success. Not even a sign of their existence in this whole city. Right now I was pacing around the living room and waiting for Grayson to text me something to make this hope I have a lot more stronger, Alex on the other hand is trying to do this tracking spell and try to find out where they are and not a success there either.

Ethan... Well... He is heartbroken, of course he would be after stealing his girlfriend and unborn baby right in front of him, he was sad, torn apart, and I understand what he's going through, more than anyone else. Well me and Grayson do understand him. Ethan is passed out in the guest room upstairs, he had been all night out, drinking and killing any human on his way. We have been able to somehow help him not go and drink but last night we couldn't stop him. He wanted to drink, he wanted to not think about this just one night so I told Grayson to drive him there and then come back home.

As we're talking about Grayson now he is... Sad because he's not the only holding his babies, mad because he thinks all of this is his fault but no, this is Eliza's fucked up mind's fault. He is angry at himself at everything but he does try to seem strong around me but I understand, i see that he's also breaking, every night i hear him smash things around the house and I'd clean the up every morning. "Lina?" I heard Alex's voice as he pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Did you find anything?" i asked sitting down on the couch and he shook his head, "Sadly I didn't, something is wrong about this whole spell." Alex said and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked and just in time Magnus entered the room with a book on his hand and going through pages with a frown on his face. 

"I know why the spell is not working." he said and i got up from the couch. "Why?!" Me and Alex asked at the same and Magnus sighed. "Natalie ripped that page from the book." Magnus said and I turned to Alex confused as he turned to me at the same time and after giving each other a what the hell look we turned to Magnus. "Why would she do that?" I ask and Magnus shrugged. "I don't know but the worst part about this is that I don't really know that spell myself." 

"what are we gonna do now?" Alex asked the exact same question I was gonna ask. "I don't know. i really don't know." Magnus said and sat down on the couch with his head on his hands. "we need to find Natalie." Alex said and Magnus sighed. "I tried. I called her all morning. no answer." He said and i walked upstairs and entered Daisy's room, and walked over to her little bed. I looked at the bed and expected to see a sleeping Daisy, my sleeping beauty, but no. the bed was empty. 

I looked around to notice some of her toys on the ground, toys that she used to chew on when I was changing the diaper and had fallen down on the process. I picked the toys up and put the in their place, what broke my heart the most was her clothes that I walked by. i grabbed one of her onesies and brought it up to my nose to smell the scent she carried around. my eyes teared up and i broke down again. 

I walked out of Daisy's room and walked over to Mason's room. I grabbed one of his onesies too and took in the scent of my pretty little boy. I held both onesies close to my chest as i sat down on the carpet in Mason's room. Tears just kept falling down my face like a waterfall, my heart continued to shatter into pieces as i stared at the onesies, "My little babies... I'm sorry I let this happen to you two, to all of us... but i promise that I will fight to my last breath to get you back."

End of chapter 69. 

I feel so sad...