Chapter 42

Lina's P.O.V

He grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him as he bit his lip looking at mine. His eyes made contact with mine and then went back at my lips. "Gosh, why are u so god damn sexy?" He growled huskily and I should admit that I melted inside. My knees went weak as he talked. He went close to my ear, his breath hitting my neck.

"I wanna know, what other things can that sweet little mouth of yours do..." He said slowly and placed a kiss on my neck, sending shivers down my body. "When did you become so daddy kink?" I said and he pulled away smirking. "I've had that in me, baby girl." He said and I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Alright, that's it." He said as he pushed me on the bed, I didn't have time to process what happened as he got on top of me and attacked me with a kiss. It was not gentle, it was a rough kiss, that made me melt inside. I was kissing him back but not allowing him to enter his tounge in my mouth.

His hand went slowly down to my butt as he grabbed harshly making me moan. He used that as advantage and put his tounge in my mouth, making the kiss deep. My hands went down his body to the end of his shirt as I pulled slightly at the end of it for him to take it off and he did. He took of his shirt and he came back down on top of me, his lips this time making contact with my neck, making me moan his name. "Grayson!" I moaned and felt him smirk against my neck.

I decided to do something, a crazy idea came to my mind as I turned him over so now I was on top. My lips made contact with his as his hands were grabbing my butt. He let out a soft moan as I started sucking on his neck, and let me tell you, that moan, his moans are gonna be the death of me. "Did you have enough of control?" He smirked as I pulled away and all of a sudden turned us over, he got on top of me, bur first took of my shirt. He was left only in his jeans.

His arm went on the back as he unclipped the bra and threw them across the room, he took off his jeans and my shorts. His eyes filled with lust stared at me hungrily. "God!" He groaned and attacked me with a rough kiss. He pulled away seconds after and slowly went down, he placed a few kisses here and there, on my stomach moving close to my private area.

His hands went up my thighs to my thongs and took them off. I stared down at him to see him smirk and look at me. I would be lying if I told you that, that moment was not hot. I was embarrased to look down at him so I looked at the ceiling.

I let out moans as he was doing his magic with his tounge. "Gray." I moaned loudly and he smirked proud of his work. "Now, baby girl... Its gonna be one hell of a bumpy ride." He smirked as I started blushing. "Aww, don't be shy. I know that under that pretty innocent face of yours is a naughty girl." He said and I rolled my eyes.

He was huge so I found myself still staring down at him. "Don't worry, it won't hurt.... That much." He said and I sighed. "You ready baby girl?" He asked and I looked in his eyes and nodded.

I felt him enter me, a pain going through my body as he thrusted slowly. "Shhh." He said as a tear fell down my face due to the pain. Soon enough he speeded up and the pain was replaced with pleasure. "Ughh, Grayson... Faster." I moaned loudly and he smirked. "As u wish baby girl." He said and started going even faster.

"Ughhh, GRAYSON!" I moaned, every thrust, reaching closer to my G spot.. "Stop..." I moaned and he smirked. "I won't stop till the neighbours learn my name baby girl!" He said and I let out moans, him doing the same too, as we felt that we were close. With one last thrust he came, inside of me and then I came after him not a second. "Gosh... I'm so in love with you." He said and I let out a giggle. "I love you too." I said as I put my head on his chest and he put his head on mine, his hands on my waist, holding me close...

End of chapter 42.

Well... It wasn't that good but there's more to come, don't worry guys...