Chapter 58

Lina's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning and groaned as the sun hit my face. I opened my eyes slowly and realised that I was upstairs in our room. I was really confused at the moment because i dont remember falling asleep, oh wait i fell asleep during the movie.

I sat up and then shifted around the bed to make my way over to the edge of it. I got up and felt really dizzy the moment i was on my feet. "Whoa!" I said and sat back down on my bed.

I was bsck to normal and this time i got up slowly. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face, removed the make up that was still on my face from yesterday. I brushed my teeth and without changing from my dress from yesterday I walked downstairs looking for Grayson.

I looked in the kitchen as i passed and he wasn't there. Just then i heard a sound come from the living room. I walked inside and noticed that the tv was on and I couldn't help but smile as I saw my handsome finacé sleeping on the couch. He must have been freezing all night. I grabbed a blanket I noticed in the living room and placed it over him.

Right now it was around 7 am and Grayson usually sleeps till 10 or more when he stays up at night. I decided to walk upstairs and take a bath. I searched around the bathroom till I found a bath bomb and placed it on the water. Soon the room started filling up with this beautiful scent as zi was tsking my clothes off.

I took my phoen and connected it to the little speaker i had and turned on some music. Not too loud because i didn't want Grayson to wake up early. I started thinking about the new house we were gonna move in. Our house. The rooms for our babies were painted in white but i wanted the rooms to be in pink for my girl and blue for my boy.

There will be a lot of toys for the babies and for some reason I imagined Grayson playing with the toys and stuffed animals. i giggled and then sat up. Once I was done with the bath I walked out. I wore a bath robe as I walked outside to get some underwear which i forgot before walking in here.

I looked around my walk-in closet and looked for some fresh pair of underwear that i had bought. "Yeahhh!" I smiled happy to have found them in the shopping bag. I put them on and took a pair of leggings and a shirt that was really comfortable.