Chapter 31 - Nerdy boys?!

Wow, I can't believe I've done over 30 chapters already - it doesn't seem like very long since the beginning!! o_O

Anyway, please please vote if you like it and enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Was your mom cool with you 'coming to mine' tonight?" Stevie asked doing little air quotation marks while puling a stupid face as I stepped in his car, not looking back at my house, just one small night bag in my hand. No way was I going home before lunch time the next day!

"Yeah, not that she had much choice really." I smiled in reply, high-fiving Hannah.

"Well that was hard-core." Stevie said sarcastically. "What are you, nerdy boys going to their first high school party?"

"Yeah, we so are!" I raised my arms in the air in celebration. "Man, do these pants make my dick look small?" I lowered my voice, going cross eyed and holding my crotch.

"Who say's that?!" Stevie asked outraged, waving his hands off of the wheel.

"Whoa, are you trying to get us killed?" Hannah yelled from beside him, grabbing the steering wheel before we veered off of the road.

"Hannah, get me out of the phsycopath's car!" I joined in, yelling in my manly voice.

"Oh shut up!" Stevie sighed at us, grabbing back possession of his land rovers big steering wheel. "Lilah, just get changed." He shot me a look over his shoulder before Hannah yelled at him again for dangerous driving.

"You so just want to see me in my underwear." I mumbled.

"I've seen you in your underwear before." He laughed, as I flushed red.

"You weren't supposed to hear that."

"Well, maybe you have a hearing problem that makes you shout when you try and whisper?" He suggested, feigning thoughtfulness.

"Funny." I replied flatly, tugging off my jeans and pulling my sparkly dress from my bag, admiring it lovingly.

"Yeah, I have noticed that you shout in class a lot and do you realise your shouting now?!" He teased me more, sarcasm his favourite method of torture. "Are you drunk already?"

"No, but I intend on being!" I grinned, tugging my top over my head awkwardly in the confined space.

"Here here!" Stevie toasted my words with an imaginary glass before turning right down a big gravel path to our destination.

                                                                               ****

The music was already thumping through the house as I meandered through the crowds, smiling at the sight ahead of me, Stevie and Hannah on my heels. The shelves were empty so this was obviously meant to be a good party. Passing by the kitchen I saw the island counter stacked with layers of beer, spirits and other mysterious bottles of liquor.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming!" Someone, a guy, pulled me into a hug from behind, Hannah tucked in the guys other arm, her face squashed between him and the wall.

"Hey, it look's cool." I replied, laughing as Stevie, not so subtly, from behind us checked out the guys butt.

"Well, lets get partying!" He yelled, pushing a drink into my hands and running off, arms in the air, eyes wide and glazed over.

"Who the hell was that?" Hannah asked, rubbing her face.

"Lee, it's his party." Stevie replied, looking after him

"He's hot." Both he and Hannah sighed at the same time making me laugh as I took a swig of my drink.

"Okay ladies..." I coughed and spluttered, spraying drink all over them. "Lets get drinking."

"You seriously drinking that? You don't know what's in it..." Hannah asked, eyeing the drink like it was a bomb.

"Hannah, relax, it'll be fine. Just enjoy it!" I grinned at her, moving further into the house, letting the beat drain through me and succumbing to the music, Stevie already lost in the crowd.

"Lilah!" A girl yelled from behind me, flinging herself over my shoulders. "When did you get here? I've been looking for you!" She slurred, hazel eyes big and excited.

"Hey Tasha... obviously." I rolled my eyes sarcastically, spotting the drinks in both hands.

"Lets dance." She shouted, throwing her arms up into the air, drinks flying off amongst the crush of students and strangers. "Whoa, where the hell did my drinks go?" She gazed at her empty hands in horror, mouth hanging open wide.

"You don't need anymore drinks Tasha, c'mon. Lets dance." I dragged her towards the lounge. As soon as we rounded the corner, the music merged from more than just a loud, solid thud, to a beat and a rhythm that instantly hand me spinning and whirling with everyone, drink in hand, head reeling.

I couldn't help but move with everyone else, my body loose, exstatic and high.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved writing that chapter, it's so easy to with Stevie though :) I love him!! I want a gay best friend!!!! "Daddy, I want a squirrel!"

Thanks for reading and don't forget,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Lovee Evie xx