The Kiss That Started It All

I'm sitting in one of the backstage lounge areas just hanging out on my computer until there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yell, not wanting to get up.

"Hey Carly."

I turn around and see Miz (Mike Mizanin) and his NXT rookie Alex Riley walk in. Alex Riley, ever since I first met him I've imagined what it would be like to kiss him. Like seriously I've fallen for this guy and I barely know him.

"So what's up guys?"

"Oh nothing much, got the show in about 30 minutes. What about you?" Mike asks.

"Same here, but I just got done checking my email and everything."

"You going to be watching the show?" Mike asks me.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world."

"You are one of our biggest supporters ever."

"That's because I love you best friend."

I walk over and give him a hug. We sit in the room talking and what not. It finally came time for the show.

"Well we better be going, show starts like now."

"Alright. See you guys later."

"Oh you'll be seeing us sooner than you think." Alex replied walking out the door and winking.

"Okay, strange." I say to myself.

I turn my attention to the tv and wait for NXT to start. It eventually starts, and I sit through the boring things and everything. Then it shows LayCool in the ring with all the rookies. Husky Harris, Michael Migilicutty, Lucky Cannon, Showtime Percy Watson, Kaval, and Alex Riley himself. LayCool says something about a rookie challenge being a kissing contest of some sort. They have to pick a girl to be kissed by each and every rookie. Little did I know that, they chose me. Oh great, that's just great. Well at least I wore something nice today, hell I could probably pass for a WWE diva right now. So I get up and start walking to the ring. I get to the entrance and Miz's theme goes off as I walk out of the curtains and out onto the stage where the WWE pros were sitting. Miz comes over to me and walks me down the ramp.

"Did you plan this?" I ask him.

"You know me all too well Carly."

He and Alex hold the ropes for me to get in. Then he jumps down and walks backwards up the ramp smiling. Smiling like he had a plan up his sleeve for a long time. So I stand there in the ring, surrounded by the rookies, my eyes just wouldn't stay off of Alex. Layla then interrupts my thoughts.

"Carly is going to judge which one of you lucky guys is the softest, most passionate and best kisser."

"Let's not waste anymore time. Let's get this party started!" Michelle added.

"Husky, you're first." Layla told him.

He goes over to Layla and Michelle demanding the mic, but they deny him the mic and he comes back over to me. He grabs me, and dips me. Then he kisses me and it was the most disgusting kiss ever. I mean sure Cody Rhodes is his pro, but Cody should really teach him how to kiss. He pulls away and I'm just disgusted.

Next was McGillicutty. This ought to be good. "I want to see this." Layla says.

He grabs my hand, and spins me around. He the pulls me close going in to kiss me. Instead he just licks my face. Now that's nasty. Who taught him how to kiss? That was just disgusting. I had to wipe off my face after he pulled away.

"EW! I would not have done that!" Michelle says sounding disgusted.

Next rookie in line was Lucky Cannon.

"Come on let's hear it for Lucky Cannon!" Michelle tells the crowd.

He grabs my right hand, and puts his other hand on the side of my face, lightly brushing it down my face. He grabs my face with his forefinger and his thumb and gives me the most passionate kiss ever. I mean wow, it was awesome. Once he pulled away, I was just breathless, literally. Fourth rookie was Percy. Now I dont think he was all thrilled about this. He had his glasses off for some odd reason. He was hesitating, getting closer. Just as he was right in front of my lips, someone pushed him so he gave me a quick peck.

Next was Kaval, Laycool's rookie.

"Alright Carly, we're a little biased with Kaval. I mean he is our rookie, so we're kind of torn. We don't want you to be rough with him, we want you to take it easy on him. Lay, I don't know what to do." Michelle says.

"I don't know, what should we do?" Layla asks.

"I don't know, what should we do?" Michelle repeats.

"I don't know." Layla says again.

"What should we do guys?" Michelle asks the crowd.

"Should he kiss her?" Layla asks the crowd this time.

"Should he kiss her?" Michelle repeats.

"Awe, I don't know." Michelle says again.

"I don't know." Layla repeats.

"But you got to win." they both say.

"I don't know, I feel bad." Michelle says.

"Chelle."

"What?"

Then Layla just plants her lips on Kaval. Now that's a wow moment. After she pulls away from him, he looks so dazed and confused. It was funny.

"I took one for the team. No?" Layla says.

"I was told you still have to kiss her." Michelle tells Kaval.

He gets closer to me, and holds my hand for a little bit.

"Come on. One...two...three!"

He pushed his lips on mine. Now it wasn't a bad kiss, but it wasn't really all that good either. I just shook it off as he pulled away.

"Awe, he's such a gentleman." Michelle complimented.

Last but not least was Alex Riley. He wasted no time in walking over to me to kiss me.

"Come here. Come here huh."

Then he placed his lips on mine. Oh my god, this is even better than I imagined. He was so passionate and the kiss is just breathtaking. He had his hands on either side of my face and he was moving around and everything. Once he pulled away, I was literally breathless. He put his hand over his heart and fell to the mat. After Michelle helped him off the mat, he went over to where he was and waited with the rest of the rookies.

"Alright, now the choice is up to Carly. She's the judge. So we need you to tell us who was the best kisser. Just tell us in our ear."

I whisper into Michelle's ear, then Layla's.

"Wow. Congratulations, the winner is Lucky Cannon!"

After celebrating for a while, I took that as my cue to leave. I walk over to the ropes and Alex holds them for me to get out. I say thank you to Alex and start walking backwards up the ramp, my eyes still on Alex. I turn around and my expression changed. I was beyond breathless, I was dazed just like Kaval. Wow, that kiss from Alex. Now that was what I was talking about. I get to the stage where Mike and them are. He looks over at me and just gives me this look. I roll my eyes, the music blaring as I walk back to the room. I lay down on the couch remembering that kiss by Alex. I can still feel his lips on mine, that's how good it was. I turn to the tv and finish watch tonight's episode of NXT.