Another Day Off

Wednesday, nothing to do today. No autograph signings, no live shows or interviews. Just a day to relax. All of us are soundly asleep, well except for Mike. He's already up and dressed and he decides to wake Aly up.

"Lyssa, come on. Get up." He says, getting his stuff together."

"Nooo..." She groans, hiding her head under the pillows.

"Do you want to get out of Canada or not?" He asks.

She pokes her head out enough to look at him with one eye.

"Where to?" She mumbles.

"Remember? My place in California."

"Aw...on one hand, I don't want to move. On the other hand, I want to get out of Canada..." She sighs from under the pillows.

"I'll move you myself." He jokes, going over to the bed.

She scooches to the middle of the bed.

"Don't even think about tickling me." She threatens.

He smiles and goes over, then reaches over and grabs her, then picking her up. He then walks over to the bathroom and sets her down in the doorway. Aly sighs and gathers her stuff for the day.

"I'll go wake up Alex and Carly, you just get ready."

Aly comes out of the bathroom, yawning. Mike comes into me and Alex's room , and sees the both of us still sleeping. He walks over to our windows and opens the curtains, letting the light flood in.

"Up and at 'em you two." He says.

"Noooo..." I groan, taking the pillow and putting it over my head.

"I guess you want to stay in Canada then."

"Why where are we going?" I mumble from under the pillow.

"My condo...where it's warm and sunny."

"Give me time to get ready."

"Alright, but you better not fall back asleep."

"How can I? I got the bright light flooding the room."

"Just saying." He chuckles, walking back to his and Aly's room.

"Just got to wait on them, then we can leave." He says to Aly, pointing to the door leading to me and Alex's room.

"Mmkay." Aly responds, sprawling out on the bed.

Mike goes over and studies her. She cracks one eye open and raises an eyebrow.

"Since when do you wear glasses?" He asks curiously.

"We've been dating for about 2 months and you never noticed the glasses? Or the contacts?" She laughs, opening both eyes.

"I guess not."

"Yes I wear them you goof. I'm pretty much blind without these or contacts."

"Well there's nothing wrong with wearing them. I just never realized it."

"I just happen to wear my contacts more often since I don't have to worry as much about things happening to them." She shrugs as he lays next to her on the bed.

"Smart idea."

She yelps slightly as he pulls her over to him.

"A little warning would have been nice." She laughs.

"Now where's the fun in that?" He asks, laughing.

"Jerk." She swats his shoulder.

"But you love me." He smiles.