Sheamus In Charge

We're now in the arena of Monday Night Raw, watching the show backstage. First to come out happens to be none other than Sheamus. Or should I call the pasty white kid. He comes out talking about how all kids are spoiled brats. The GM calls for the throne to be brought out, okay odd. There will be a series of matches and Sheamus gets to choose his opponent for Night Of Champions. Oh joy, should be pretty proud of himself right? But the first match was scheduled for right now. Edge's music hits and he walks out, and stares down Sheamus as he walks down the ramp.

"Edge really?" Aly asks.

"I guess. I can't stand him either." I add.

Sheamus is sitting in the throne watching on. Soon R-Truth's music hits and he starts singing.

"What's up!" I say after every time he says it too.

"Now there's a favorite. R-Truth." I say.

"What's up?" R-Truth yells.

The bell rings and the match starts. I'm just going to make a long story short, Edge won.

"You know Sheamus, you can sit up there on your stupid, little throne. Brag about all the people that you've beat. But until you beat, a nine time champion. Until you beat, the man who led team WWE to victory at SummerSlam. Until you beat, the Rated-R Superstar. You haven't beaten anybody." Edge says, then walking away from Sheamus sitting in the throne.

Then we see before the commercial break, that John Cena is going to be facing Mike tonight.

"As much as I like John Cena as a wrestler, Mike I hope you win." I say turning around to face him.

"Yeah, same for me. I mean I like Cena, but when it comes down to you two I have to pick you Mike." Aly added in.

"You're welcome to accompany me out to the ring tonight with Carly." Mike says to Aly.

"Mike, I would love to." she responds back.

We're back from the commercial break, next match comes up. First to come out is Great Khali, then his opponent is Jericho.

"Ah man, seriously?" I scream at the TV.

Jericho goes for cheap shots to Khali's already injured knee. Typical move from Jericho, and Sheamus is looking intently on from his little throne.

"King Mayo!" I yell.

Jericho gets the Walls of Jericho on Khali and it's too much for him and he taps out.

"Boo!" I yell.

"Did you see that Sheamus? Huh? I hope you weren't taking what Edge said to heart. Because he's not the first undisputed champion in the history of this business, I am! He's not the man who just made a giant tap out. And most importantly, Edge is not the best in the world at what he does, I am. So you should choose Chris Jericho to be your opponent for your championship. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?" Chris Jericho says to Sheamus.

Little did Chris know that Khali was still in the ring and he was right behind him. Chris turned around and Khali hit him so hard he fell off of the ropes and out of the ring. Then before the commercial break, they flashback to what Mike and Alex did to Daniel Bryan again, then an interview with John Cena talking about Mike. He was saying that he was going to shut Mike's mouth with an attitude adjustment. The next match involved Jillian, oh god her singing is AWFUL. Melina comes out and interrupts her, thank god.

"You should watch this, maybe you can learn a thing or two from them." Alex says.

"Yeah maybe you should." Aly agrees.

"For once I agree with you, I'll watch it."

"Ooh and for the Diva's Championship." I say interested.

I watch very closely, and at every move that they do to each other. Wish I was flexible like Melina, just wow. Jillian goes for the pin, Melina kicks out. Jillian is so not going to win this match. In the end Melina does win and retains the title, but wow does she scream a lot.

"Remind me to not scream during any of my matches when I start wrestling." I say to Aly, Alex and Mike.

"Will do." Aly agrees.

Then on the titantron, LayCool comes on. Oh great, what now?

"Melina. Melina, hey we're up here. Melina." Michelle says first.

"Hey girl." they say in unison.

"Hey we haven't seen you since we embarrassed you at SummerSlam and we..." Michelle says before getting cut off by Layla.

"That was so good."

"That was good, but I kind of feel bad Lay."

"No, why?"

"No, I'm just joking. I don't feel bad at all Melina. There is a reason we did it though. Okay look, here's the deal. Next week is the 900th episode celebration of Raw and LayCool's going to be there. You can thank us later, but that's not it. Not only will we be there, but we have an offer that you simply can't refuse."

"And it's..."

"Flawless." They say together.

"Ugh cant stand them." Aly says.

"Me neither. I can't believe you had Layla in your group Extreme Expose Mike."

Then Josh Matthews comes in to talk to Mike. We get out of the way so we're not on camera view.

"Excuse me Miz? Miz do you care to respond to John Cena's comments from just a little while ago? Cena stating that your actions nearly cost team WWE a victory at SummerSlam."

Mike smiles.

"My actions almost cost team WWE the victory. Yes, I uh...I nailed Daniel Bryan in the back of the head. But what about Cena? What about Cena? He put team WWE at risk. The minute he chose Daniel Bryan a nobody over me. And he wants to talk about egos! John Cena wants to talk about egos, really? Really? He's going to talk about egos? Let me tell you about my ego! After the WWE championship match at SummerSlam, Sheamus was beaten down! He had to be carried out! Did I cash in my Money In the Bank contract? Did I walk out of SummerSlam the WWE Champion, no! I was thinking about team WWE. The very least...the very least Cena could've done, was talk to me backstage about his decision. But what did he do? What did he do? He tried to embarrass me in front of the entire world! Well I don't take to being embarrassed Josh, it just doesn't sit right with me. So tonight, I'm going to beat Cena. And I'm going to show him that his actions, there will be consequences. And as for Sheamus on who he will pick at night of champions, I don't expect he'll pick me. But that doesn't really matter now does it? Because I can pick Sheamus anytime, anywhere I want. Who knows, I might pick him tonight." He finishes as the camera goes back on Josh.

"Thanks Miz."

Then they cut to a commercial break.

"He is so hot when he's in character." Aly whispers to me.

Once we get back to Raw, Nexus comes out and an email from the GM comes up. Talking about Nexus. Nexus leader Wade Barrett, says that the truce between him and Sheamus is lifted. Ooooh boy, he's in trouble now. We hear all this as we're walking to the ring with Mike, then cut to another commercial break.