Before Mike's Big Surprise

Coming back from the commercial, they replay what happened last week during the main event where Jericho counted himself out and Edge pushed the ref and getting disqualified. Leaving Sheamus, Orton and Cena to fend for themselves against the 5 members of Nexus. The first match was involving Chris Jericho and the GM interrupted.

"Ladies and gentlemen I have recieved another email from the general manager."

"Oh my god, no duh captain obvious!" Aly yells

Chris has a look on his face like 'what the hell'.

"And I quote. Last week when Chris Jericho and Edge took themselves out of the main event, it was a slap in the face to the WWE Universe as well as to me, the general manager. Thus there will be appropriate consequences. Tonight, if Edge and Chris Jericho do not win their respective matches, they will be taken out of the six-pack challenge at Night Of Champions."

Chris quickly gets out of the ring and starts screaming 'what'.

"And Chris Jericho, your opponent is this man..."

"Who is the general manager? Tell me right now. Who says this?" Chris yells at Cole.

That's when John Morrison's music comes on.

"Him?" Aly asks.

Let's just make a long story short, John Morrison beat Jericho and he's out of the six-pack challenge. Chris looked like he was going to cry.

"Awe, poor Chris." I say pretending to sound sad.

The next match was the Justin Gabriel vs John Cena. Long story short, John Cena won. Then the next match came up. First to come to the ring, Melina.

"You know I admire her so much, so flexible." I say.

"I know, like super flexible. Very pretty as well." Aly adds in.

Then her opponent was Alicia Fox.

"Oh hell no not her! I hate her!" Aly yells.

"Melina. I'm sorry to inform you, but you will not be competing at Night Of Champions. Because if anyone is to become the undefined champion of divas, it is me. Because I am more talented, more beautiful, have more followers on Twitter than you and LayCool combined." She rants while strutting down the ramp and up the steel steps into the ring.

"So you will be seeing me at Night Of Champions. But not as a LumberJill. But as the most fierce Diva's champion in history."

The ref takes Melina's belt and Alicia ditches the mic. The bell rings, and making a long story short, of course Melina wins and keeps her Diva's title. The camera then comes onto us backstage with Mike and him looking behind the black curtain set up over something that he is set to reveal in the ring later.

"Perfect, absolutely perfect. Josh, this is just perfect. Tonight is all about the Miz. The entire world is going to know about the journey of the road to awesome." Mike says.

"Can I see what's underneath here?" Josh asks trying to see what's underneath.

Mike then slaps him away and we laugh.

"What're you doing? I just...I just...get away from me now."

We smile and then he goes back and looks at what's behind the black sheet and laughs in approval as we go to commercial.

"That is just awesome, can't wait till you reveal it!" Aly exclaims.

"Yeah me neither!" I say next.

We come back from commercial and we see Edge in the lockeroom with Zack Ryder.

"I just don't get it. Chris Jericho lost and he's out, so why should I have to put the spot in the six-pack challenge on the line. What, because I shoved a referee last week? Big deal. Want to know why I did it? Little known fact, no one else heard it of course, under his breath he said derogatory things about my mom and nobody disrespects my mom. Want to know why? Because I love her."

"I love her too." Zack agreed.

"Wow, creepy." I say being weirded out, and Edge was too.

"What?" He asks.

"Forget it, forget it just listen. Listen bro, I'm a former number one contender myself okay? So I realize where you're coming from. Title matches, they're precious. That's why I want to be your opponent tonight."

"I used to think you were the biggest tool in the world. But that's a brilliant Idea. Yeah, because you're an easy one, because you suck. I can't lose." Edge says.

"Bro, are you serious? I'm standing right here. I'm an NOC. Number one contender." Zack says back.

"Attention anonymous general manager. Oh nepitant one, all seeing all knowing. Wait, are you in this bag? Are you in here? Wait, no no you're not in there. But I know you're listening. I want you to know and officially recognize that I accept Zack Ryder's challenge for a match tonight, and I want you to honor this arrangement, because If you don't you will have serious serious problems with your top RAW superstar." Edge calls out to the general manager.

"Woo woo woo. You know it."

"Oh oh, and I also want you to know that if Zack Ryder's music does not play as my opponent tonight, then I will come out there and I will take your...your computer...your form of communication and I will smash it to a million pieces."

"Bro, bro um...did you call me a tool?" Zack asks.

"Yeah." Edge confirms.

"That really hurt my feelings bro." Zack says taking off the glasses.

Then it switched to DiBiase and Maryse.

"You make me feel good about myself. Yes, of course, I love spending time with you. I love you too."

That's when Maryse comes up.

"Ew." Aly says out loud.

"Who are you talking to?" Maryse asks Ted.

"I'll call you back...mom. That's my mom."

"Okay. By the way, me too."

"Me...me too? Me too what?" Ted asks confused.

"Oh stop playing this little innocent with me."

"No seriously, what...what's going on?"

"I went back to your limo to get my purse, and I found your note."

"Note?" He asks, then opening it up and reading it.

"I want you so bad. What...I didn't write this. Why would I write this when I can tell you to your face? And what makes you think this note is for you? Hmmm?"

Maryse laughs.

"Who else would it be for?" she asks.

"Hello? Millionaire in his 20's, movie star. I mean there are six new diva rookies that would die to be in your shoes. I mean, the note's for me."

"You're ridiculous." Then she starts talking in french.

"Oh my god speak English you broad." I yell.

"No don't start. We talked about this. No french. I don't understand you. Maryse, I'm walking away." He says walking away as Maryse goes on with the french.