A Definitely Warm Up To Alex Riley

It's the next morning and I was trying to sleep in due to the fact of getting back to the hotel late last night. But the sun was shining in the glass doors leading out to the balcony. I groan and try to hide my face in the pillows. But at that slight movement I felt something behind me. I move slightly again and then feel an arm go around me and breathing on my neck. What the hell? I look down and follow the arm up, then I turn my head around and who do I see? Alex! What? How the hell did he get in my room? I'm able to roll out of bed and I fall on the floor in surprise.

After I fell on the floor, I wake up. What the hell? Was it all a dream? I was afraid to sit up and look on the bed. But I forced myself to, and I saw no one. I guess it really was a dream, wow that was weird. I sit there on the floor contemplating what had just happened. After sitting there for a while, I decided to get up and changed and whatever. After looking decent enough to go outside, I grab my phone and hotel room key card and head out.

"That dream of Alex was just weird." I say to myself out loud.

"What dream about me?"

Damn. I got to stop thinking out loud. I turn around to face him.

"Dream? What dream?" I ask acting all innocent.

"You tell me. You're the one who said the dream of me was just weird."

"That's for me to know and you to never find out."

"Tell me."

"Nope. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go out."

"Mind if I join?" He asks smirking.

"Aren't you supposed to be hanging with Mike today?"

"No, he's supposedly sleeping. So mind if I join you?"

"No I guess not. Let's go." I respond.

We go into the elevator and down to the lobby. Then I sense him leaning down to my ear.

"So what was that dream about?" he asks.

"Alex, you'll never get it out of me."

"Oh I will, eventually." he says smirking then standing upright.

We get to the lobby and stop.

"So, what do you want to do Alex?"

"Hmm, I don't know. It's still morning. How about breakfast?"

"Okay, sure. That sounds good."

"Wait right here."

He walks over to make a reservation for breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Meanwhile I get a text from Mike.

"Enjoying your time with Alex?"

"For now I am...wait did you purposely pretend to still be sleeping?"

"Guilty as charged."

"Mike...Oh gotta go." I texted as I saw Alex walking back over.

"Ready for breakfast?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, I'm starving."

So we walk over, they seat us and we order. Overall the breakfast was pretty nice, didn't talk much. I honestly didn't know what to talk about, all I could do was stare at him when he wasn't looking. Occasionally when I would stare at him, that kiss would come back up in my mind, and the dream would too. I think it's official, I can't resist him.

"I can't resist him."

Crap, I just thought out loud again. Damn you mind! I hope he didn't hear that.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I say all innocent again.

He just gives a look like "uh huh sure". Once we're done eating, we go back upstairs and stop at our rooms.

"Mind if I come in with you?"

"All I'm doing is going out onto the balcony, to see the view."

"I'll join you then."

"Yeah from your own balcony, I know you have one."

"That's fine, see you out there." he said winking then going into his room.

Mike then comes out of his room.

"How was breakfast with Alex huh?" He asks coming into my room with me.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Actually yeah I would like to know."

"Breakfast was fine, we talked and ate. You know the usual stuff two people do at breakfast."

"You have to ask him out soon."

"What? No!"

"You waiting for him to ask you out then?" Mike asks.

"That's what us girls tend to do with a guy we like."

"Have fun waiting. But it wont be long because I can sense that he's bound to ask you out sometime. Then when you're with him, you can incorporate your relationship into the story lines."

"Oh shut up."

"Well I'm going to go. I know you have to meet Alex outside on the balcony. Have fun Carls."

Mike gets up and walks out the door. I hesitate about heading outside, but he's probably waiting for me. I finally walk to the doors and open them walking out onto the balcony. I look to the right and I don't see him. Well, not yet anyway. I stand there in my own world, feeling the light breeze, and looking at the view of the whole city. Then suddenly I hear doors open up from beside me. Oh no, here he comes. I don't directly look over at him, but I can see out of the corner of my eye. Oh god, why did he have to take his shirt off and come out here without it? Don't look at him, don't look at him.

"Nice view huh?" he asks.

"Yeah it is. I can't believe we have to leave soon though. The view from here is just amazing."

"The view I have is even better." He says smirking.

"But you have trees in your way." I point out.

"I wasn't talking about the city view."

I look down trying to hide my smile forming on my face. Okay it's definite that I have completely warmed up to Alex Riley.