Monday Night Raw

The day has finally come, Monday Night Raw. I made sure that I looked nice for my meeting with Vince McMahon. I'm now sitting in the car with Mike and Alex, on the way to the arena. I'm also a nervous wreck.

"Carls, calm down." Mike said.

"I know, but It's kind of hard to."

We pull up to the arena and park, but wait a while before we head in.

"It's okay Carls, don't worry."

I sigh to try to calm down, and then feel a hand on my shoulder.

"It's going to be alright Carly. Everything will go okay." Alex said to calm me down even more.

I sigh again, to calm down. Alex helping, makes me feel better. We all get out and walk inside, and they walk me to Vince's office.

"Are you guys going to wait for me out here?"

"I will." said Alex.

"I have to get ready, but as soon as I'm done, I'll be right back here."

"Alright."

Mike walks off to get ready, and Alex is waiting with me. I turn and hesitate, but knock on the door finally. I hear a faint approval to walk in. I turn to look at Alex and he smiles and nods. I then walk in and close the door behind me.

"Mr. McMahon?" I ask.

"Ah, Carly. Wonderful to see you. Please take a seat."

I walk over and sit down in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"So I would like to set you up with a contract for Raw and this season of NXT."

"Alright, sounds good. So after this season of NXT is over I stick to Raw?" I ask.

"Yes. Next season is all divas, but I'm afraid all the spots for rookies and pros are taken. You would most likely have to be a rookie."

"I see."

"On NXT you will accompany Alex Riley and Miz when he's present. Then on Raw, you will accomany Miz and Riley when he's present. That also means for during matches as well."

I understood, and he searches for a contract for me. He finds one, hands me a pen and I sign where he tells me to.

"Well Carly, welcome to the WWE. I expect to see great things out of you. Be sure to train and everything for when you will be wrestling in the near future. I'll call you when I need to meet with you again to discuss your theme song for your entrance."

"Thank you Mr. McMahon." I say shaking his hand.

Then I walk out and find Mike and Alex waiting patiently.

"Well?" Alex asks.

"Got a contract for Raw and this season of NXT."

"Awesome."

"Mike do you always have to say that?"

"Just getting into character. You know what, we have to celebrate again. We're going to open the show with introducing you."

We wait around for the rest of the night until 9. I hear the music go off waiting backstage, the announcer Justin talking, etc.

"Come on." Mike said.

We walk over to the curtain, and wait for his music to sound. Finally it comes on and we walk out onto the stage. Alex and Mike were in character, as we walked down the ramp. I was walking down in between them. They get up on the ring first and hold the ropes for me to get in, then they followed. I walked around while Mike and Alex did their stances in the ring. I then stood in the middle of them as the music faded.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have the most awesome news for you tonight. The WWE got a new addition to it's roster tonight. You may have seen her on last week's episode of NXT, where she judged the rookie challenge held by LayCool."

People were booing him, as usual.

"We'd like to introduce you to the newest diva in the WWE. Carly!" Alex finished for Mike.

I did get mixed reactions from everyone there, boos and cheers. I think I got booed because I was with Mike and Alex.

"We are very happy to have her in the WWE with us." Alex adds.

I ask Mike to hand the mic to me.

"And I am very happy to be here as well. I must tell you this you guys. I will accompany Miz and Riley every night to their matches either here on Monday Night Raw, or NXT. I am sad to say that I will not be wrestling for a while, due to me having to train some more. But I promise to start in the near future. For now it's just interviewing and being outside the ring at the Miz and Riley's matches."

I hand the mic back to Mike, as his music sounded. Miz and Alex held the ropes for me to get out of the ring, then followed me up the ramp.