Friday Night Smackdown

I woke up the next morning, and it was a bit chilly in the room. That's what you get when you're in Canada haha. Kind of sucks for me since I had a tank top on, I had a few options to get warm. Either envelope myself in the blankets, grab my sweatshirt out of my bag, or just cuddle up to Alex. What do you think I chose huh? Yeah, you know what I chose. I chose to cuddle up closer next to Alex. At the same time I pulled to covers over me anyway, so that I'd be extra warm. He shifts a little, but he's still sleeping. I was way too comfortable to get up, so I decided to head back to sleep. I had woken up about a couple hours later, laying on my side and I feel breathing on my neck.

"I can feel you breathing on my neck." I say, my eyes still closed but still completely awake.

Now I know that I'm ticklish on my neck, and what he did last night sent that shiver down my spine. But this, didn't really have that much of an effect on me. To be honest, it was actually kind of relaxing. He must be awake, or at least pretending to be sleeping or something like that. I then hear the sound of him chuckling after my comment.

"My eyes may be closed but I'm still fully awake."

"I know. Your breathing changed." He says.

"Blehh, we got an autograph signing today before Smackdown." I say, remembering.

Then my cellphone goes off, and it's Aly.

"Ugh...hello?" I say, then asking as I reach over and grab it and answering.

"You need to get moving girlie." She laughs.

"Why what time is it?" I say looking at the ceiling, she repeats the time.

"Alright, we'll be there in about a half hour."

"Alright, see you."

"Looks like we have to start getting ready to go." I say after hanging up, from talking to Aly.

"Right." Alex says, sitting up and pulling me with him.

"I could've sat up myself." I joke.

"Oh be quiet and go get ready." He laughs.

I head into the bathroom after grabbing my stuff to change into. I change into a purple plaid shirt, and jeans and all purple jewelry. A amethyst crystal point pendant, rose earrings, bead bracelets, and a heart ring. For my makeup I had purple eyeshadow and lip gloss, followed by sparkly purple nail polish. To top it all off, I had purple sneakers. I walk out of the bathroom and see Alex in a sleeveless black and yellow shirt and his jeans. I stood there leaning against the door frame staring.

"What?" Alex asks, looking up from tieing his shoes.

"Oh nothing." I say, snapping out my daze.

A smirk then stretches across his face.

"Are you sure now?" He asks, still showing that smirk.

"Oh hush you." I say, swatting him.

"You almost ready to go?" I ask after.

"Yeah I'm good."

We head out, and get into the car that's waiting for us outside and we head off to the autograph signing. We walk in and Aly spots us. She was wearing an Invader Zim t-shirt that says 'I Heart Cupcakes!', with destroyed flared jeans. A black heart ring, black bow headband, Nightmare Before Christmas earrings, along with glasses and 'Just Saying' bracelets. She also had pink nail polish, pink eye shadow and pink lipstick.

"Well it's about time!" She exclaims, joking and I just stick my tongue out.

"I don't know how you got up so early. I was tired as hell." I say to her, after sitting down next to her.