Surprises

Aly and I continue to watch Raw from outside the room, because well I didn't want to leave her out of the room alone, and she was too angry to go back in. We come back from the commercial and see Ted and Maryse in the ring and replay what happened with Goldust last week. Ted's music fades.

"This contest set for onefall determine the first member of team Raw at Bragging Rights!"

R-Truth's music plays and he comes out with Eve singing his new theme song. Of course I was cheering for Truth because I can't stand Ted. At one point, we could hear Maryse scream. Later on in the match, Goldust and his NXT rookie Aksana are standing watching the match. In the end R-Truth ended up winning. We go to another commercial and then come back to another match for the 2nd member on team raw for bragging rights. First to come out was John Morrison and his opponent Tyson Kidd. So many close calls later, and John Morrison wins with a back flip move thing which was pretty impressive. After leaving the ring, the cameras switch to the ninnies backstage with McGillicutty and Harris.

"Anything at all? Come on, you going to let us in on the secret?" Otunga asks them.

"I don't got anything to say." Husky responds.

"What's going on? What exactly did Barrett promise you? Huh? I mean are you in Nexus? Are you not? What happened at Hell In a Cell with Cena? Did you guys do that on your own? Barrett put you up to it? Somebody say something..."

"If anyone wants to know what's going on, you ask me. You two take a walk. What did you mean last week when you told Cena to come to you if he had any problems? Am I picking up some jealousy here?"

"No...no no no."

"The only thing that you three need to care about right now is helping me beat Randy Orton at Bragging Rights. And you can do that, by volunteering to take him on tonight."

"I'll take him on. I'll beat him too." Otunga says proudly.

"Good."

"But you know if you really want to do some damage to him, I mean Gabriel's your man. That 450 splash will really hurt him."

"Oh yeah." Slater adds in.

"Just saying."

"I can do that." Gabriel says smiling.

"Very good. Gabriel, you're fighting Randy Orton tonight. Otunga, you and Slater are going to be in his corner."

"Alright."

Wade walks away and they all talk to each other at the same time. We come back from another commercial and comes another match to determine the next member of team Raw for Bragging Rights. Already in the ring was Zack Ryder and his opponent happened to be Santino. Santino beats Zack Ryder and Tamina Uso comes out to congratulate Santino and she jumps on him knocking him over. So far we have Truth, Morrison and Santion on Team Raw. We see that up next is Randy's match against Gabriel. We go to commercial again and then come back and see the ninnies come out.

"Cream filler." I state.

Then Orton comes out and he got a standing ovation. The match starts up, and Randy gets the upper hand and Gabriel rolls out of the ring. Randy goes out and throws him back in and looks at both Otunga and Slater. Otunga goes to hit Randy but misses and Randy kicks him instead. The ref comes out and throws them out of ringside because Otunga interfered.

"Haha, bye bye ninnies! That's what you get for getting involved!"

"Haha idiots."

The match goes on and that's when I notice something purple sticking out of Gabriel's wrestling trunks.