Costume Contest

Another week, going by as slow as it can. I was semi-awake, dazing in and out and the feeling of a hand moving up and down my arm. I was assuming Alex was already awake, because he's the only one who does that to me. I scooch closer to him and and place my face in his neck andsigh. I lay there for a while, because I was really relaxed. Eventually I moved and laid on my back and faced the ceiling and opened my eyes, of course blinking a few times first and rubbing my eyes. I look over and see that Alex is awake, his eyes on me.

"Morning CareBear." He smiles, then kisses me.

"Morning." I say back, after pulling away.

"Tonight's the night." He smiles.

"Yep, you get to see my costume tonight." I smile back.

"Hours away though." He pouts.

"Alex, if you waited this long, you can wait a few hours or so."

"I don't like it." He jokes.

"There's always going to be things in life we don't like. But you have to learn to deal with them. You can wait until the contest, trust me." I explain.

"Now I'm going to get up to change." I say, starting to get up.

"Oh no you're not." Alex laughs, as he grabs me and pulls me back.

Before I could even say anything he had his lips attached to mine. He had one hand on the side of my face as he was kissing me. After a while, I finally had the strength to pull away from him, but I was breathless.

"Okay...I really need...to get changed." I say, catching my breath.

I reluctantly climb out of the bed with the biggest smile on my face and grabbed clothes out of my bag and went into the bathroom to change. I changed into a black and white animal print belted tube top with a jean skirt and back heels, and over the shirt was a black long sleeved shrug. I wore a rhinestone bracelet, moonstone earrings, the panda bear necklace Alex gave me and a flower style ring with a sapphire in the middle of it. In my hair I had a black and white flower clip and for my makeup, a grayish black eyeshadow, transparent lip primer and black nail polish. Once I was done I walk out and I did it again to Alex, because he was speechless at the moment.

"I never fail to amaze you." I laugh.

"No you don't. It's a surprise to me each time." He smiles, finally being able to talk normally.

"Well I'm glad." I reply.

"You're wearing the necklace I gave you too."

"I always wear this. Will never stop wearing it, because it's your gift to me. I'll always love it." I smile.

"Let's go out for breakfast or something, or just walking around town or something until we come across a place to eat if we want." I add, suggesting.

"Sure." He replies.

I walk over and grab his hand and we leave. Meanwhile Aly is just waking up, to the sound of the shower running realizing that Mike is in the shower. She lays there, and it looks like she's still sleeping. The shower turns off and then the door opens and Mike walks out in only a towel around him. Of course he forgot clothes so that's why he's out of the bathroom. Aly's laying there propped up on one elbow, watching with a smirk and then giggles. He hears her and turns around.

"I thought you were sleeping." He says.

"I heard the shower running." She replies.

"Ah, well I forgot to grab clothes."