More Costume Shopping

It's once again Monday Night, earlier today we flew in from Mike's place in California. We're now in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I'm dressed in a blue t-shirt with a shark on the front and it says 'Aaagh', along with jeans and blue & white DC shoes. My jewelry consisted of a blue topaz stone ring, a blue shell and multi stone bracelet and blue heart earrings. To top everything off, my makeup consisted of blue magic dust eyeshadow, blue nail polish, and then blue liquid lip gloss. Aly was dressed in a white t-shirt with jeans and blue converse shoes. For jewelry she was wearing orange hoop earrings, a 3 stone diamond and sapphire ring, and an orange rose pendant necklace. Then she was wearing a Chicago Bears jersey with and orange watch, dark blue nail polish, and a darkish blueish eyeshadow. To top it all off she had a Chicago Bears bag. I walk out of the bathroom to find Mike sitting there with Alex talking away.

"I'm on your shirt." Alex states.

"What?" I ask, then looking down at my shirt.

"Oh, yeah the shark." I realize.

Mike sees the shirt as well and then turns to face Aly as she walks into the room in her outfit.

"How come I'm not on your shirt?" He asks.

"Because, we're in Green Bay and I want to piss off the cheeseheads." Aly snorts.

"And plus, I don't have any shirts with piranhas on them." She adds.

"So, what's on the agenda to do today?" I ask, sitting down next to Alex.

"Well we do need to hit the gym." Aly says.

"Right, of course. That's a must." I agree.

"But after that.." Aly muses.

"Well we're probably going to need second costumes, since the WWE will probably have a contest or something along with somebody throwing a party afterwards."

"Oooh, yeah we should do that after the gym."

"You two will have to do something else while Dolce and I find ours because if I remember correctly, you are two of the judges for that contest. So that means you don't get to see the costumes until everybody else does." Aly adds, pointing to Alex and Mike.

"That's what sucks about being a judge. If your girlfriend is in the contest, you can't see the costume beforehand." Mike says, Alex agrees as well and pouts.

"You two can last a few days of not seeing the costumes." I tease.

"Doesn't mean we like it." Alex sulks a little.

"I know, but it'll be Thursday before you two know it, and you'll see us." I reassure.

"That's too far away right now." Mike adds.

"You'll make it." Aly laughs, patting his shoulder.

"So gym first? Or costume searching first?" I ask.

"I don't know, what do you think?" She asks me.

"Hmm, I think it'd be easier to get the costumes now, then go to the gym. That way we have that done and don't have to worry about it later."

"Sounds good to me." She says, nodding.

"Alright, let's go." I say, standing back up.

"Why don't you two just chill and we'll call or text when we have ours and let you know where we are?" She suggests to the guys.

"As long as it doesn't take that long." Mike states.

"I don't think it will." I say.

"We're pretty quick at finding things." Aly adds.