Fan Appreciation

Now it's Saturday morning and we're all awake because of our flight out to Connecticut.

"Out into the cold weather again for a brief moment. I hate this season." I joke.

"It sucks." Aly grumbles.

"I know. Sure when it's cold enough and that first snowfall happens, it's pretty. But this weather sucks."

"I want sunshine and palm trees damn it."

"Only in Florida or California."

"I'd settle for warmth and the beach I guess." She adds thoughtfully.

"I think we all would."

"Damn right." Mike says.

"You live in California though Mike." I point out.

"Doesn't mean I get to be there a lot."

"I know, only on days off can we all go there."

"The cold weather is pretty much the only bad thing about living in Chicago."

"It's pretty much the only bad thing about living anywhere it's not warm." I add.

"Only during the winter. Fall too."

"Right, well we should get going. Don't want to miss the flight."

"Bleh." She sighs, as we gather our things and head for the airport.

We get there and board the plane once it comes in. We find our seats and once Alex sits down, I sit on him.

"I'm comfortable right here." I laugh.

"I'm not complaining." He grins.

"But then again, it's not safe to do on a plane."

"Darn." He says, snapping his fingers.

"Don't want to get in trouble do we? Haha. That's what's Aly would do, since she does get into trouble." I say pointing to her.

"Trouble is fun." She says, turning around and peering at me through the seats.

"Except when it involves things like this. You don't want to do that." She adds.

"I'll be able to when it's safe to get up and walk around the plane." I say, after getting up and sitting in the seat next to him.

Alex laughs and agrees.

"I have to say it don't I? You would." She says.

"Of course." I reply, smirking.

"What is that?" Alex asks, looking at what Aly's holding.

"Do I see what I think I see on it?"

"Yes, it's my mini pillow and yes you see CareBears. Don't diss the CareBears, they rule." She retorts, sticking her tongue out.

"That's his nickname for me anyway, so he can't diss them." I point out.

"True."

Then she turns around and lays back onto her pillow. She falls asleep against the window and Mike falls asleep, leaning on her.

"Hopefully this isn't a long flight." I say, messing around on my phone.

"I don't think it's too long." He says, as the plane finally evens out and the seat belt signs ding and turn off.

"Well would you look at that." He smirks, looking at me.

I have a stare down with him for a minute or two before I unbuckle my seat belt and slip onto his lap.