The Club

We're finishing up Night Of Champions, and we're backstage still fuming over Mike losing to Daniel Bryan.

"I can't believe that jealous punk." Aly says.

"I know me neither, especially when he made you hit Alex by accident." I add.

"Yeah, that kind of hurt Mike." Alex says.

"Sorry Alex, but you can't really control what happens you know?"

That's when we bump into Cody and Drew, who had just won the Unified Tag Team Championships.

"Oh great, it's you." I say to Cody.

"Well look at this, you're surrounded by losers and what are we? Well we're champions, unlike Miz now, he's nothing."

"Say that again Rhodes!" Aly yells.

"You know what Rhodes? Just because you're a champion, it won't change my mind about anything. You'll never be with me, and I still think you're a jerk. Do us both a favor and stay away from me."

"Oh I don't think that's possible, we have the titles now. We can show up on any show, anytime we want. So we'll be seeing you...Carly." Cody says as they walk away.

"Ugh he makes me so mad!" I say even more furious than before.

"Don't let him get to you Dolce." Aly says to me.

"Yeah Carly, forget about him. We have to focus on revenge for Daniel Bryan for tomorrow night." Mike says after.

"You're right, let's go." I say as we then walk to our locker rooms to change.

Once we're changed, we met outside the superstar locker room.

"So where to now?"

"Well how about the local club, and then we can head to my house instead of the hotel. You know since this is my hometown." Aly suggests.

"You know Aly, that sounds good. Have some fun, while planning our revenge on Bryan." I say.

"Great. You two up for it?" She asks Mike and Alex.

"Yeah sure." Mike answers.

"Great. You're in for a bit of a surprise tonight then." she says smiling.

We all leave as soon as the night is over, with Randy winning the WWE Championship. Congrats to Randy, he deserves it. So anyway, we all walk out and get into Aly's car that she drove us to the arena in. We head to the local club that she used to work at, I only know because she's told me before. We pull up to the club and walk in.

"You guys go find a place to sit, I'll be right back." Aly says walking off to go talk to her old club girlfriends.

I find a table with Mike and Alex and we sit.

"So what's this surprise you girls have for us?" Mike asks.

"Oh I'm not telling, you'll just have to find out for yourselves." I tease.

After a while of sitting, Aly comes over to us.

"Come on Dolce let's go."

She grabs my arm and we go over to the bar as music starts. We start singing the first few words all together, and whenever we all had to sing, we did. Then came my turn to sing.

"He sat in her boudoir, while she freshened up. That boy drank all that Magnolia wine. On her black satin sheets, where he started to freak." I sang going into the chorus where we all sang.

One of the other girls sang the next few lyrics. We went back and forth between me and Aly.

"Hey, hey, hey! Touch of her skin feeling silky smooth, color of cafe au lait alright. Made the savage beast inside roar until he cried, more more more..!" Aly sang.