Yet Another Day Off

Another day, another Tuesday. We all slept in, because today was another off day. Well it wasn't really for Aly and Mike. He had to go sign autographs, because the new Smackdown vs Raw game came out today. Aly and Mike are already awake and getting ready to go to the local WalMart. Aly got dressed in a white shirt with a red open front, cocoon sweater along with jeans and red shoes. For her jewelry she had on a playing card charm bracelet, Alice In Wonderland Crown necklace, red heart earrings and a red heart ring. Along with black eye shadow and red nail polish.

"I smell coconut..." Mike trails off after he comes out of the bathroom.

Aly looks up at him with a bottle of coconut lotion in one hand and the other rubbing it on her skin.

"That's because of this." Aly says, pointing out the bottle.

"Oh. Smells good." He says.

"I know, I love it." She agrees finishing and snapping the bottle closed, putting it back in her bag.

"Well we don't want to be late for your autograph signing for the new game, so let's go."

"Right." He agrees and they leave.

They get into the car and head off to WalMart. They get there and walk in, where everyone is waiting in line. They see them and they all cheer and clap and everything. They smile and wave and go to where they have a table set up. Mike pulls another chair right up close to his so that there's almost no space between the two and pulls Aly's legs so they're draped over on top of his. He signs the autographs for everyone, talking to the fans, taking pictures, everything. Aly is mostly messing around on her phone, but does respond to the fans that acknowledge her. Most of the time the fans would ask her for a picture and that they were also big fans of her as well. After a few hours, it was time to end the autographs. They both say bye to the fans and then walk outside, back to the car.

"Well that was fun." She laughs lightly.

"Those things are always fun. So what do you want to do now? The rest of the day, there's nothing else planned WWE wise." He asks.

"How about we just walk around for now? We can always stop if we see something worth doing." She suggests.

"Sure, sounds good." He answers.

They walk around for a while before she spots an indoor ice rink.

"Can we go ice skating?" She asks, tugging on his arm.

"Sure, sounds like fun."

Aly notices that he looks a little nervous.

"Have you been ice skating before?" She asks curiously as they head inside.

"Not really."

"You'll be fine, I've been skating tons so I can help." She smiles, and laughs a little.

They go to the counter and get skates. They put them on and then head out onto the ice. She's trying not to giggle at Mike who is stumbling and shaky, clinging to the boards.

"Here, just grab my hands and I'll help." She suggests.

He looks warily from the boards to her hands and then he looks up at her.

"Trust me, you'll be alright." She assures him.

"You're not going to fall, it's okay." She adds.

He gingerly lets go of the boards and takes her hands, holding onto her tightly.

"See? You're okay." She smiles, as she skates backwards and pulls him with her.

"Just let me know when you feel comfortable letting go."