Another Humiliation

It's once again Monday Night, I'm somewhat tired after the concert last night, but I'm also excited that the Backstreet Boys are in attendance for the show. Aly and I are backstage waiting for the show to start and that's when we hear something playing, a flashback to Night Of Champions, and we hear Mike's voice. Then the show's theme song starts playing and the pyros go off.

"We are six nights away from one of the year's most important pay per views. Hell In A Cell, in Dallas Texas. We welcome you tonight to Monday Night Raw, Michael Cole and Jerry 'The King' Lawler at ringside. And tonight, a history making main event." Michael Cole introduces.

"Well, are you ready for this? In Randy Orton's first match since winning the WWE Championship, the Viper faces Chris Jericho. And if Jericho can beat Orton, he will become the number one contender for WWE title." King says after.

That's when the camera switches to us backstage. It opens up with a zoom in on our boots as we do lunges and everything. It then zooms out to show us and the crowd cheers. PDA starts playing in our headphones and we look at each other and laugh, then start humming it. Then all of a sudden Zack Ryder comes in. He grins and starts singing.

"Your PDA-A-A, I want your PDA, your PDA-A-A!"

We look up and take one ear bud out of each of our ears and we look at him strange.

"Ladies, the Backstreet Boys concert was awesome last night!" he exclaims.

"The Backstreet Boys?" Mike asks.

"They told me not to tell you, because that would've been your reaction. You might want to watch what you say because you know where you'll end up if you piss off Windy." Alex explains.

"Right, I know." Mike replies calming down.

"But you're never getting our PDA, we have people who are getting that." Aly points out.

Zack pouts and we laugh, low-fiving each other before we see Mike and Alex come out of their locker room.

"Got to go, see you later!" Aly exclaims running up to Miz and jumping on his back.

That's when the camera goes back to the ring and Mike's music plays. We walk out with Mike and Alex. I'm really excited because this is Alex's first match on Monday Night Raw. We start walking down the ramp as Mike started talking.

"Daniel Bryan has challenged myself and Alex Riley in a tag team match, tonight. Daniel, didn't you learn your lesson last week? I mean I thought you were the smart one. You're like the guy wins a hundred million dollars in the lottery, then thinks he's going to win every single time he plays." Mike says as we all get into the ring.

"Because let's face it, it's Monday night. And what happens every Monday night? Daniel Bryan gets embarrassed by The Miz. And on tonight's episode of 'Daniel Bryan Gets A Beat down', he's bringing along a tag team partner to join in on the fun. So come one, come all and watch a beat down! Because I'm the Miz, and I'm..." He says before Daniel Bryan's music cut him off.

"Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit..." Aly and I start singing.

"What, is that? That's your big interruption? You and your little superman music? You have got to be kidding me. So Daniel Bryan, who's it going to be? Who's going to be your partner tonight? Who are you even friends with, that would even know the first clue on how to compete with me? Because Daniel, you have to realize that I'm the Miz and I'm..."

Mike goes to say again, but is again cut off. This time by John Morrison's music.

"Are you kidding me?" Aly exclaims.