Miz vs Cena

"You've got this Mike." I say in encouragement.

"Yeah Mike, you got this." Aly agrees.

We get to the curtain and we hear "Awesome.", then his music starts and we walk out together. Mike looks over at Sheamus and shows the briefcase to him. Aly and I are on either side of him and he takes the briefcase and lifts it up in the air and looks at Sheamus. He starts walking down the ramp, lowering the briefcase, and we walk down with him.

"This contest is set for one fall. Introducing first from Cleveland Ohio, joined by Carly and Aly, weighing in at 231 pounds. He is the United States Champion, the Miz!"

Aly and I walk up the steel steps and wait for Mike to run up onto the ring and hang onto the ropes. He gets up and holds the ropes for us to get in, then he follows. He walks to the middle of the ring, we stand on either side of him again as he raises up the Money In the Bank briefcase. We stand there and clap for him, until he lowers it and backs away to where the ref and announcer are. We all stand there waiting for John to come out. John's music plays and he comes out all excited and happy. He looks around at everyone in the arena. Mike helps us get out of the ring, before John runs down the ramp and climbs into the ring. Cena throws his hat out into the crowd, then his shirt. He gives the ref his dog tags and gets ready for the match.

The bell rings, and they circle each other. They look at the crowd then circle again. They go to lock up but Mike kicks Cena, then punches him in the head making him go down. He kicks him, and kicks him then punches him, making him go down again.

"Whoo! Go Miz!" Aly and I yell.

He picks him up and punches him again, knocking him to the mat. He puts him in the corner and kicks him then punches him. He grabs him and pulls him to the other corner, where he hits it and falls down. Mike kicks him again, knocking him down. Cena gains the advantage, continuously punching Mike. Throw him into the ropes, catches him and drops him onto the mat and going for the pin.

"No!" Aly and I yell again.

Mike kicks out, ha ha. They both get up and John gets Mike in the corner. He throws him into the opposite corner and goes to spear him, but Mike moves out of the way. Yes! Mike grabs him and lifts him up, then slamming him back on the mat. Mike goes in for the pin. Come on, come on. But no use John kicks out, damn it!

"Come on!" I yell.

He holds Cena on the mat sitting up and he elbows him in the shoulders. Then he turns him and hits him in the head. He circles him, then lets him get up, and then punches him. But then John kicks back at him, and punches him making Mike go into the ropes.

"Come on Miz!" Aly yells at him.

Mike goes into the corner, but John throws him into the opposite one. He walks to him, then kicks him again, lifts him up and flips him backwards. Cena goes in for the pin again. No! Come on! Yes! Mike kicked out!

"Yeah! Come on!"

John grabs Mike as he's getting up and throws him into the ropes. He gets in front of him, expecting to flip him over, but it backfires and Mike kicks him in the chest. Mike goes back against the ropes and kicks John again. He sits him up on the mat and drives his knee into John's back. Ouch. He grabs his face and then throws him back on the mat as the ref counts down. Mike goes against the ropes again, and jumps onto John with his leg hitting him.

"Yeah!" we scream.

Mike throws Cena back on the mat going for the pin.

"Come on!"

The ref only counted a two count. Oh come on! He kicks him them punches him, which causes Cena to kick back. Cena runs against the ropes as Mike is bent over, then jumps over him grabbing his head and dropping him on the mat. Ow! John goes to the corner and climbs onto the turnbuckle.