Charity Event

Throughout the entire night, there were photographers taking pictures of the WWE superstars. That's when we see Michelle McCool, Layla and Kaval taking a picture.

"Nice dresses." I say a little too loud, sarcastically and purposely.

The photographer walked away after.

"What did you say?" Michelle asks clearly she heard me.

"You heard me."

"Clearly."

"Those dresses you two are wearing, way too revealing for a charity event. And frankly, no one wants to see that. No offense or anything." I say smiling innocently.

They just walk off.

"Yeah walk away with the little baby ninja." I say as they walk away.

That's when Maryse walks by and I stiffle a laugh. She clearly hears me and stops.

"What's so funny?" She asks.

Aly and I try not to crack up, she then walks off.

"She so looks like a bird attacked her, where did she get that dress?" Aly asks over the music.

"I have no idea, probably the same place that LayCool got their's. But hey I'll be right back, going to get something to drink." I say getting up.

I walk over to the bar, and ask for a water. That's when I'm approached by surprise.

"Carly."

"Jeez, Ted you scared me, don't do that." I say recovering from the scare.

"I didn't mean to scare such a beautiful girl."

"Uh huh, I saw you eyeing me earlier. Don't get your hopes up rich boy."

"Look things with Maryse are getting complicated, I believe that things are going to end with her soon."

"And I care why?" I ask.

"You should care, because when that happens I'm coming for you."

"Okay, gross. You're so full of yourself Ted, don't flatter yourself." I say getting ready to walk back to the table.

That's when I'm stopped by Mike.

"What's up Mike?" I ask.

"Let's go dance."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, come one. Plus I'm sure you want to get away from rich boy over there."

I look back and Ted's staring at me.

"Yeah, he's kind of making me feel awkward. Let's go."

~Aly and Alex~

Aly is sitting there with Alex watching Maryse talk to another diva. Maryse knew that Aly could hear her, that's why she was making it seem so obvious. Aly's clenching her jaw and Alex is looking at her amusingly. She looks over at him and he instantly knew what she wanted to do.

"No Windy you can't hit her."

"Please?" she asks.

"No."

"But.."

"I said no. Do you want to get in trouble?" he asks.

"You should know me by now DC, I just love trouble. Especially when she's the recipient." Aly says.

"You still can't hit her, not unless she hits you first." Alex says.

"That shouldn't be too hard." she says smirking evilly.

"Windy, don't do anything to make her hit you first."

"I'm not going to do anything out of my normal so chill DC."

"Alright, but if you do I'll have no choice but to get involved."

"I'm just going to do my thing and knowing her, she'll get jealous enough that she'll hit me."

"Alright, but if things do get out of hand I'll have to break you two up."

"I know when to stop but you know if she says something out of line, then I won't be able to control myself."

"Right." Alex agrees.

~Mike and I~

A new song came on, Hey by Lil' Jon and 30h!3. Mike starts doing the dorky dancing again. I'm dancing along with him and I'm laughing so hard from his dancing. I look over and there's Zack Ryder fist pumping to the song. Now that's hilarious, he would do that to this song. I see Aly come down and she joins in and does the fist pumping to the song, while dancing against Mike and holding the bottom of her dress in the other hand. Zack sees her doing this and he comes over and joins in with the fist pumping. I back away laughing and go back to the table with Alex.

"I don't know about you, but that's hilarious. Kind of figured Ryder would be fist pumping to this song." I joke.

At one point Aly was dancing with Mike and the next moment she was kissing him. I look over at Maryse and she gets up from the table and starts walking over to them.

"Aw hell, trouble's going to start."

Alex looks over at Maryse and she's walking towards Mike and Aly. She walks over as soon as Aly stops kissing him.

~Aly and Mike~

"Can I help you?" Aly asks.

Maryse goes to slap Aly, but she grabs her wrist and twists her arm.

"You need to back off, Mike has obviously made his choice and it wasn't you. Maybe if you weren't such a snobby tease then guys would stick around longer."

Then Dibiase steps in and starts arguing with Aly. But far away from the dance floor there stood Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

"Wow Shawn, she isn't afraid of much is she?" Triple H asks.

"No, doesn't look like it. Looks like she brings a lot of trouble...like we did." Shawn responds.

Then John Cena walks up to them.

"You got that right. Her ring name is Sadie Trouble and it is well earned."

"You know what Dibiase? Back off! Better yet control your tease of a girlfriend!" Aly exclaims.

~Alex and I~

"Oh no, better get down there and break it up before we they get kicked out." I say going to get up.

"No, you stay. I'll go."

But that's when we see Ted and Maryse walk away, then Mike and Aly start walking back to us.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Nothing I couldn't handle, don't worry. You just about ready to get out of here?"

"Not yet, I haven't danced with Alex yet. A few dances with him, then we can go. You should go dance with Mike too, I mean Maryse did ruin the moment you were having."

"Yeah true."

We all get up and go dancing one more time before leaving. We danced to a few upbeat songs, a few slow songs. By the end of the night I was tired, and Alex clearly noticed.

"You tired?" he asked while we were dancing.

"Just a bit." I say yawning and laying my head on his shoulder, trying not to fall asleep and getting all cuddly with him.

Aly came over to us and said that she was ready to go, so we all left and got back into our limo and headed back to the hotel. Once we were on our floor, I said goodnight to Aly and Mike and then went into the room. Once I had changed I immediately got into bed and stayed awake for a little bit, but my eyes failed me and they closed. I faintly heard a 'goodnight' before I had totally passed out.