Backstage Prank

It's now Thursday, we spent the whole day out at the gym working out for the show tonight. We're now at the arena with Mike and Alex. Aly and I are peering around the corner because Aly had an idea to prank the both of them. See she put a little bit of soap in their water bottles, so that when they drink it and try to talk, bubbles come out. We sit there and watch them as they drink from the water bottles, then talk. We see bubbles come out and try to hold our laughter in. They look at each other and then yell our names.

"Carly!" Alex yells.

"Lyssa!" Mike yells.

"Eeep!" we scream as we run away from them.

We run out of the room and out into the hallway and end up bumping into none other than Randy Orton and John Cena. That's when we hear Alex and Mike coming after us and we hide behind Orton and Cena. I hide behind Randy and Aly hides behind John.

"What are you two doing?" they ask raising their eyebrows.

Mike and Alex come out as we hide behind Orton and Cena and that's when John looks over his shoulder at Aly.

"What did you do?" he asks her.

"Put soap in their water so they spew bubbles when they talk." Aly admits

John and Randy crack up a bit, but Aly and I are laughing hysterically.

"That was not funny." Mike says.

"Yes it was. Damn funny if you ask me." Aly says.

"Don't let them kill me Randy. Haha can't get me now I'm hiding behind the Viper!" I exclaim.

But that's when I notice that everyone but myself had blue eyes.

"Crap, I'm outnumbered here. It's attack of the blue eyes. It was all her idea!" I exclaim pointing at Aly.

Then they all look at her and she laughs.

"What? Just because I look innocent, doesn't mean I am. They don't call me trouble for nothing you know." she explains.

"But why hide behind Cena?" Mike asks her.

"Instinct, and because I know you and you'd probably start tickling me or something evil like that." Aly says to Mike shrugging.

"And Cena is supposed to stop me from doing that?" he asks.

Aly eyes him warily.

"I was hoping so, but apparently not." she says backing up towards the next hallway.

"And that's my cue to run like a bat out of hell! BYE!" she exclaims bolting down the hallway.

"I guess I'm off the hook then." I say in relief.

"Not totally. Even if it wasn't your idea, you still helped." Alex says smirking.

"Well you can't get me while I'm hiding behind Orton here." I state.

"Want to bet?" he asks coming closer.

"Eeep! Randy save me!" I exclaim hiding behind him more.

Randy then smirks and moves aside.

"Hey!" I exclaim, then looking at Alex.

"Oh crap, well I think that's my cue to go." I say moving on to hiding behind Cena.

"Ha!" I exclaim.

"I don't think so. I'm not getting into this either." John says moving.

"Crap, well I'd love to stay and chat but uh, I gotta go." I say going to bolt down the hallway where Aly went.