Surprises And Drama

Saturday went by fast, and now it's Sunday. We're now in the next city for the week. It's about 10 in the morning and I'm sitting in bed on my computer checking Twitter. I click on the list I made for all the WWE wrestlers I follow and I scroll down and click to the next page. Once I scroll down, I see Zack Ryder's tweet saying 'I Want It That Way' along with a link. So I click on the link and the video starts playing. He's in the car mouthing the song by the Backstreet Boys.

"Oh my god." I say in shock.

"What?" Alex asks coming out of the bathroom.

"This video Zack Ryder posted on twitter, he's a Backstreet Boys fan. He was just mouthing the words to one of their songs. I got to tell Aly this."

I set my computer down and jump out of the bed and run into Aly and Mike's room. I find them just hanging out and everything.

"Aly!" I exclaim.

"What?" she asks.

"You have to come see this!"

"See what?"

"Just come into the room with me."

We walk back into the room and I replay the video Zack posted.

"He posted this on his twitter."

"I think he just gained some points in my book." She says blinking and tilting her head.

"You still think he's short bus weird?" I ask.

"Yes, but it seems as though he has normal moments. Somewhat normal anyway." She says.

"Hey hold on, aren't the Backstreet Boys in town? They have a concert or something?" I ask wondering.

"I think they do!" she says with her eyes widening and grabbing her laptop from her and Mike's room.

"Time to search!"

Then Mike comes in after she runs into their room and then out again with her laptop.

"Whoa, where's the fire?" he asks.

"Can't talk, busy searching!" she says with her eyes glued to the screen.

"Searching for what?" he asks.

She eyes him blandly.

"I'm not telling you, you would make fun of us. Therefore, you get to spend the day with DC, so shoo!" she says waving her hands at him in a shooing motion.

He walks over to Alex.

"What's going on? Do you know?" He asks Alex.

"I was sworn to silence so don't ask me." Alex says putting his hands up defensively.

"Haha yes!" I exclaim.

"Hell yeah!" Aly exclaims and then jumps up and starts dancing.

"Okay calm down, so what 3 tickets? I'm sure you know who would want to go."

"Yeah, sure why not?" she says shrugging.

I go in and order 3 tickets and brings me to a screen where I can print them out. Thank god there was a printer in the room, and a computer, but mine is faster which is why I bring it along with me. I plug the printer into my laptop and print out the 3 tickets.

"Alright, got them. We're all set for tonight, show is at 8."

"Sweet. Now should we go hunt down our concert buddy?" Aly asks.

"Yeah definitely."

I then turn and face Mike and Alex.

"We'll be back later."