Crazy Eyes, Tag Team, Cena, The Viper

We come back from the commercial and the ring is set up for Edge's show 'The Cutting Edge'. Edge comes out and gets into the ring.

"Well looks like it's the computer still." Aly states.

"Well tonight folks, we have a first. Tonight as my guest on The Cutting Edge, we have the anonymous Raw GM. Now despite our acramonial relationship, I actually do appreciate the GM agreeing to appear here as a guest on my show. And I understand that this computer has been electronically transmitting his voice, so that is what it will continue to do, so is to keep this person's identity a secret. Now with that being said, I think it's time to ask the first question. I need to ask you exactly Raw GM, why are you such a spineless coward?"

"Why are you such a moron? I remain anonymous to protect my identity. If people knew who I really was, it would change everything." a electronic voice rings out.

"Okay first of all, that's the worst voice ever. Second of all, I thought you were Stone Cold Steve Austin, or I thought you were the Rock. Or maybe Shawn Michaels, or Bob Barker. Judging by your decision making, you're Lindsay Lohan after another bender. The only thing I know is, is that whoever you are, you are a big fat liar."

"Seriously Edge, you hurt my feelings. Why do you have to hate yo? I tried to make piece with you, but you clearly don't want that. You want a confrontation. Why? Why do you despise me so?"

"Why do you despise me? Why do you keep interfering in my business? Why... why am I arguing with a computer? We've gone from Stone Cold stunning to Mr. McMahon on Raw, to Edge arguing with a computer. You know what? That's it. I'm just going to go ask Chris Jericho exactly who you are."

"Jericho is bluffing, he knows nothing. However I know a lot of things, like your opponent right now. Ha ha, ha ha ha."

"Ha ha, I don't have an opponent tonight! You know what? I talk to people, I'm sick of talking to an overgrown speak and spell." Edge says getting out of the ring and heading up the ramp.

"I'm out of here."

"But wait, you do have an opponent tonight Edge. I have scheduled a match right now. Between you and this man..."

That's when Cena's music plays.

"Ahahaha! Yes!" I scream.

Edge cant believe his eyes. After commercial break, the match starts and then the ninnies watch on backstage. Long story short, Edge thought he won but that's when the GM dinged in again.

"Edge, you need to play by the rules. John Cena's foot was clearly under the bottom rope. See for yourself."

They replay the footage.

"The GM is right, it was under the bottom rope!" Aly exclaims.

"Therefore this match will continue."

The match continues and eventually Cena gets the STFU on Edge and pulls him into the middle of the ring and Edge taps.

"Ahahaha! You lose Edge!"

"The winner of this match by submission, John Cena!"

Once he leaves Edge is all flustered and angry. With an evil look in his eyes as well. He rolls out of the ring and stares at the computer.

"Edge, you lost fair and square. Don't look at me like that. Just walk away. What're you doing

Edge? You got the crazy eyes. I'm warning you."

That's when Edge loses it and knocks over the stand with the computer. He grabs a steel chair and walks over to the computer laying on the ground.

"Cole, stop him, Cole!"