Surefire Plan That Seems To Work

Tuesday is finally upon us, and tonight we have a charity event to go to. Most of the WWE superstars are going to be attending. Looks like a day of shopping if you ask me, some expensive shopping.

"Ugh, I'm so wiped out. What time is it?" I ask.

"10 am." Alex responds.

"How long have you been up?" I ask him.

"Since 8. I decided to let you sleep instead of waking you up."

"Thanks, I guess I really needed the sleep."

"A little bit, but hey sleep's good for you."

"Yeah but we don't tend to get much considering all this traveling with WWE."

"Right, well you just get as much sleep as you can get I suppose."

I yawn, then get up and changed into just regular jeans and a T-shirt, it's one of those lazy days. I go to sit down to watch some TV, but there's a knock on the door and I sigh after just sitting down.

"Coming!" I say getting up.

"Watch that'll be Windy out there."

I go over and I open the door and it was indeed Aly.

"Hey Aly. What's up?" I ask letting her in.

"See told you it'd be Windy." Alex said.

"Morning to you too DC." Aly says to Alex.

"So anyway, get your shoes on. We're going shopping, getting our hair done, etc."

"Why? For what occasion?" I ask.

"Don't tell me you forgot Dolce. The charity event tonight. Remember?"

I think and it clicks in my mind.

"Oh! I totally forgot."

"Good one Carly, good one. Now get ready, I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby." she says leaving.

"I want to see what you buy when you come back." Alex says smirking.

"You would wouldn't you? It's too bad, because the only time you'll see it is when I'm dressed in it." I tease.

"Oh come on, that's no fun."

"Too bad, your little heart will have to wait." I say getting my shoes on.

"Oh how you torture me." he says joking.

"You love me no matter what." I say.

"True. Now don't keep me waiting, go get all dolled up CareBear."

"Alright, see you later." I say kissing him then walking out the door.

I head down to the lobby and there's Aly waiting.

"Took you long enough." Aly says laughing.

"Well I was talking to Alex. You know he has a nickname for me."

"And what's that?"

"CareBear."

"Awww! That's cute!"

"Yeah, well let's go do what we got to do before tonight. I'm working on a few hours sleep here, well longer since Alex let me sleep in."

We walk out of the hotel lobby and out the doors, down the street. First we stop at the dress store. After a long time of browsing I found a dress that really stuck out to me.

"Hey Aly, what do you think of this one? I like it." I ask showing her the dress.

The dress was a short dress, but not too short, god no. It was mostly black with a pinkish, reddish coloring at the top including the straps and a design of a rose going down one strap.