Raw In Long Island

Another Monday Night, another episode of Raw. But this time we're in ShortBus' hometown of Long Island. It's one of those cold nights again and we're sitting backstage waiting for the show to start.

"Pee Wee Herman...ughh.." Aly says shuddering.

"Oh I know, he's creeeeppy."

"Beyondddd creepy." Aly adds, scooching closer to Mike.

"You know, I'm a fan of his." Alex says out of the blue.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Aly exclaims, looking at him weirdly.

"Hey, he's allowed to be a fan of whoever he wants." I say.

"But he's creepy!"

"Apparently not to him."

"Then somebody has a weird definition of creepy."

"Who said he thinks he's creepy?" I laugh.

"The man is creepy, even if certain people don't think so." She says firmly.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Let's leave it at that."

"...still creepy.." Aly mutters.

The show finally starts and Cole introduces the show and where we are tonight and then Randy's music plays and he walks out.

"Oh look it's Randall."

"He so hates that name haha."

"Even more of a reason to tease him. I think his wife and daughter are here." Aly grins.

"Awww, little Alanna? She's so cute."

"I know, such a cutie." She agrees.

Then we turn our attention to Randy as he starts talking. Randy then lifts the mic and starts to talk as soon as his music fades and the fans calm down, and he takes it all in.

"Now uh, I don't think that there is a man alive that can take this title from me. But if someone did, now I definitely wouldn't be happy about it but I would accept it. What I cannot accept is if I lost this title because of a crooked referee, especially if that crooked referee just happened to be John Cena. So I'd like to ask John Cena to come out to this ring, because if he's going to screw me over at Survivor Series...the least he can do is be man enough to say it to my face."

"You know, this feud between then has gone on long enough."

"It's just boring now. Let them feud with other people for a change."

Then John's music plays and he walks out and into the ring and he's handed a mic.

"You of all people. You know what, I will say something to your face. Cut me some slack." John says to Randy.

"Nice try but he won't."

"I know. Randy Orton, you're the WWE Champion. I've been there before, we've both been there before. You're smart enough to know that championships are won and they're lost, they come and they go. At Survivor Series I got a decision to make, if Wade beats you at Survivor Series I am out of Nexus finally! But if you beat him, I'm fired, that's my Survivor Series. And on top of that, I got to be the special guest referee so I'm supposed to call the thing right down the middle, best man wins. But Randy, if there's a situation...if something happens in there...I'm just telling you, I..." He trails off.

"You see all this, you see all this chaos, you see all this unrest in the WWE Universe? I'm telling you, I don't know what I'm going to do. That's what I'm telling you. I'm either free or I'm fired."