Raw After Night Of Champions

Monday Night Raw, night after Night Of Champions, tonight is going to be epic. I have a feeling that Daniel Bryan is going to be in a lot of trouble tonight, at the hands of Alex and Mike. Again, we're backstage as the show starts. Of course after leaving Aly's house we had to fly right out to Indianapolis.

"You know Mike, you look awfully handsome tonight." Aly compliments.

"As do you Lyssa."

"Same goes for you Alex." I tell him.

"And you too." he says back.

We stand there and watch as the show starts

"24 hours removed from a historic Night Of Champions, where 4 titles changed hands. We welcome you to Monday Night Raw. We're in Indianapolis, Michael Cole and Jerry 'The King' Lawler at ringside." Michael Cole announced as the show started.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your new WWE Champion, Randy Orton!"

"Well deserved Randy, well deserved." I say.

Aly and I look at each other, then back at the screen.

"Hi Randy!" Then we burst out laughing.

"Ladies and gentlemen a decisive victory last night, at the six-pack challenge at Night Of Champions for Randy Orton. King, the Viper beating 5 other men, an onslaught of lightning quick RKOs, putting the men away." Michael Cole recaps.

"What an awesome match that was last night at Night Of Champions. You know how long has it been...it's not often that you see a smile on the face of the Viper. But actually it looks good on there. Randy Orton the new WWE Champion!" King explained.

That's when Sheamus had to come out and interrupt Randy's celebration.

"King Mayo!" I yell.

"Nanananana, Mayo Man!" Aly sings.

We crack up and that causes Mike and Alex to crack up.

"Hang on! Hold on! Relax will you. For the sake of the WWE Universe, for the sake of all of you, I can not let this happen. Orton, you do not deserve this moment. See I've been WWE Champion twice now, and on both occasions...both I have had the title stolen from me. The first time at the elimination chamber and then last night in a six-pack challenge. But I guess all of you are happy huh? Because all of you have discriminated against me since I became champion." he stops there getting into the ring.

"But the thing is Randy, you have never beaten me one on one for the WWE title. And if you think that I'm going to stand back and watch you hold my property, after that jammy victory you had last night, well I'm not because as far as I'm concerned it's pathetic."

"Sheamus, considering you won the title in a fatal four-way that Nexus interfered in. And considering that the last time we faced each other one on one for the title, you got disqualified and the fact that you have never beaten me in your entire life. Well I'd say the only thing that is pathetic is you. But you're right, you're right about one thing. You are entitled to a rematch, you are. And Sheamus, I suggest you get it quickly. I suggest you do it soon, because if you continue to stand in this ring and get in my face, then it's not a rematch you're going to be receiving. It will be a punt to the skull." he threatens.

"You think you threaten me huh? You think I'm scared by all those faces you make or that crazed look in your eye, when you actually think you're a snake? Or when you hammer the mat down and you throw those temper tantrums? You think you intimidate me? Me? Fella, I'll kick your head off."

"I dare you to try." Randy responds as they stare each other down, and that's when the general manager ding goes off.

"Aw hell what now?" Aly asks annoyed.