Miz and Alex Cost Daniel Bryan His Match

The match between Barrett and Jericho I didn't really bother watching. It would be obvious that Wade would win, I just knew it. I saw he got the pin fall, see I was right. Man, I wanted him to lose, oh well can't pick the winners all the time. The guest hosts introduced the Hart Dynasty next after the commercial break. I like the Hart Dynasty to be honest, they're great competitors. The general manager sends another email after they get into the ring saying that there is a new championship title for the Unified Tag Team Championships, being presented by Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Next match happened to be another Nexus match, Michael Tarver going against ex-Nexus member Daniel Bryan. All of a sudden Mike and Alex get up and walk to the curtain. I don't know what's going on but I look on the Tv screen. Bryan was beating up on Tarver, gaining an advantage. He does an missile drop kick off the top rope knocking Tarver down. Then all of a sudden out runs Mike and Alex, what the hell? Oh wait, should've known that they would come out. All part of a storyline, right. So they come running out to go after Bryan. They get to the side of the ring and start distracting him from the match.

Tarver is able to get up and pin Bryan to win the match. Alex and Mike are happy with what they did. Daniel Bryan can't believe what happened, so he gets up and runs through the ropes at Mike and Alex. But he doesn't hit Alex, he ends up hitting Mike. He gets on top of Mike and starts punching him. Alex comes over and pulls him off of Mike, and Bryan elbows him in the face. Ohhhh, that's so not cool. Tarver starts beating up on Bryan again, causing Bryan to hit Mike. I see that was a chain reaction. Oh look I made a joke, ha ha. Tarver and Alex work together getting Bryan off of Mike and pull him back, holding him. Mike then runs and looks like he spears him into the wall surrounding the ring. Ouch, that had to hurt. Then he starts beating up on Bryan again, and the ref is trying to tell him to get off of him.

Mike isn't listening, like his character is supposed to do. He finally stops and yells at the ref. Alex has the Money in the Bank briefcase.

"Set it down!" Mike yells to Alex.

Alex sets it down in front of him.

"Take him out come on!" he yells back.

Mike grabs Bryan by the hair and drags him over to the briefcase. He knees him in the stomach, then stands him in front of the case a little bit away from it.

"This your hero? This your hero? Huh?" Mike says putting Bryan in an arm lock I think it's called. Then he drops him, headfirst onto the briefcase.

"Ow!" I say out loud.

Mike lifts up Bryan's head.

"Welcome back." he says then drops his head back onto the ground.

"Get out of here Miz." The ref tells him as he stands up, looking at Bryan's lifeless body laying on the ground.

He walks over Bryan and grabs the briefcase and backs away.

"This is what a real star looks like. You're a NXT wash up!" Alex says after, then back up the ramp with Mike, then laughing and screaming out loud.

He keeps calling Daniel Bryan a NXT wash up.

"Well Daniel, good thing they picked you huh? Good thing they picked you hero." I hear Mike say walking up the ramp. The camera goes to them walking backstage.

"Boom!" Alex says re-enacting what Miz did.

"That's how it's done." Mike says.

Then they're stopped by the interviewer Justin.

"Excuse me Miz, Alex. Miz obviously there's a history between you and Daniel Bryan, but do you care to explain your actions out there from just now?"

"Explain my actions? Ever since I was the pro of Daniel Bryan, the WWE Universe heckled me. They said that he was better than me. That Daniel Bryan should be my pro. Then last night at SummerSlam, every single superstar begged me to be on team WWE. Only for me to go out there and what happened? They put me on the back burner in favor of Daniel Bryan. How dare everyone?" Mike responds showing that he was angry.

"You all think he's so special, huh? Everyone thinks that Daniel Bryan is so special? Well how special is he now? You want someone that's special? You want the next WWE breakout star? Then look no further than Alex Riley." Mike explains.

"Yeah! Whoo!" I scream.

"Look Josh. Tired, boring old, Daniel..."

He pretends to yawn.

"Bryan alright, never appreciated the Miz. And I'm not some overrated, underdeveloped, nerd! That's lucky enough to even have a job in the grown man's company the WWE. Okay what I am, is the next winner of NXT. And I owe it all, to my pro the Miz." Alex says continuing from the yawning.

"Whoo!" I yell again.

Then he looks and nods.

"Let's get out of here." He says to Mike.

"Well Miz, Alex, thank you guys very much." Josh says as they walk away from him.

Once they walk away, I walk out of the room and meet them down the hallway.

"I saw what you did out there. Kind of harsh don't you think?" I ask.

"It's all part of the act. I didn't really hurt him." Mike said back.

"Oh I know, it just looked horrible." I say.

"He'll be fine Carly, don't worry." Alex says to me.

Then we head back to the lockeroom and watch the remaining matches. We saw Orton beat up on Sheamus after losing his match to a Nexus member. Morrison and R-Truth went against Skip and David Otunga of Nexus and they lost of course. Then there was of course a diva match. I don't pay much attention to those, but maybe I should because I will be wrestling in the near future. Then was a match between Heath Slater and Edge, Edge lost of course. Then the last match was John Cena vs Darren Young. I'm sure you can guess the winner of this. John Cena won and Darren is out of Nexus. The members of Nexus surround the ring and then get into the ring and beat up on Darren Young.

"Bye Bye Darren!" I say jokingly.

The show ends and that's when Mike and Alex get changed. We're going to go out to another club tonight to have fun.