Kicking Ass

The next match that came up was Natalya against Alicia Fox, and it didn't last long. Natalya won via submission using the Sharpshooter.

"Pffft, weakling." Aly says referring to Alicia.

"Woo, Johnny Knoxville!"

We come back from commercial again and see Johnny talking about the new Jackass movie to Melina and Gail Kim.

"...here to make friends and you got to check out my new movie Jackass 3D. It comes out October 15th and we're really psyched."

"Johnny, we're so psyched...we're so excited to watch it."

"Yeahhh, high five!"

"Hey bro! Johnny Knoxville what's the deal man?"

We also hear that from our room, so we go and peek out the door and watch whats going on.

"Haha Zack Ryder! Oh watch this ladies, he's such a tool. Hey buddy, high five..."

That's when a giant hand comes out and hits him and we crack up laughing.

"Woo woo woo, you know it." Johnny says laughing.

We go back into the room still laughing with tears in our eyes.

"Oh that was priceless." I say.

Then we see on the TV John Cena, staring at the Nexus armband with that still saddened look and Josh Matthews comes up to talk to him about everything that's happened.

"Excuse me John? After what the Raw general manager just decreed, it seems that you're either Nexus...or you're fired. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. This is all I've ever done, this is all I've got. I can't not be in the WWE. Then again..." He trails off when he looks and sees McGillicutty and Harris walking in.

When they see him they bolt, and then he bolts down the hallway and into the locker room where he's stopped by Wade and his ninny posse.

"John...John. I'm glad you're here. I saw what you just did to Tarver...there's a lot we need to talk about." Wade says as the camera pans out to reveal McGillicutty and Harris standing there.

"Ooooh I SO despise them right now."

John goes to walk away but Wade stops him making him come back.

"I've got big plans for your future." Wade says as McGillicutty and Harris walk away.

"Yeah that's right walk away." Aly says sternly.

We come back from yet another commercial to see Daniel Bryan out in the ring already and his music playing. I look closely at the belt around his waist and I see the name tag falling off.

"Wow he must not take care of that thing, the name tag is falling off. Mike, he's not taking care of your championship."

"See what I mean? He doesn't deserve to be champion, he can't even take care of the title belt properly!" Mike says scowling.

"That's what you should expect from a twelve year old." Aly adds.

"This contest is set for onefall, currently in the ring..weight 192 pounds he is the United States Champion...Daniel Bryan!"

Then we see Sheamus come out.

"Be prepared for a beat down wabbit boy!" Aly exclaims.

The match didn't last long because Sheamus got disqualified.

"Mayo Man has anger issues."

Before heading to commercial we see Edge on his way out to the ring, for one thing only.