Well Deserved Break

I get woken up the next morning by Aly shaking me, and I groan in protest.

"Come onnnn, wakey wakey!" She exclaims.

"I got something to tell you!" She adds.

"Whaaat?"

"I'm going to Austrailia."

"Really? That's so cool!" I say sitting up.

"I know, Mike's been nominated for an Australian kid's choice award. The Baddest Baddie."

"Of all awards." I laugh.

"I know right? So anyway you and DC will have a bit of a vacation from me and Mike." She states.

"Sweet. Not that we don't love you guys but it'll be nice to have some time alone." I say and Aly laughs.

"When do you leave?" I add asking.

"Later in the evening."

"Alright, well let me sleep some more. Not fully aware of my surroundings right now, too tired."

"Alright, I'm probably going to lay back down myself but I just had to come share the news." She says laughing quietly.

"It could've waited but, thanks for letting me know." I say yawning.

"I was excited what can I say?" She says giggling and then leaving.

She walks back into her and Mike's room to see him propped up a little on the pillows, looking at her sleepily.

"Alright you told Carls, can we go back to sleep now?" He asks.

"Yes, we can go back to sleep. Lay back down."

He happily scoots down and opens his arms for her to crawl into. She happily does so, but falls back asleep slowly. After sleeping in for some time, we all manage to get up and Aly is rearranging her clothes in her suitcase.

"You excited?" Mike asks her.

"Uber excited." She grins.

"Good. You need this small vacation, get away from Justin, John and Drew."

"Ugh yes." She says making a face.

"And besides we haven't spent that much time by ourselves since we started dating."

"Exactly, we'll have time to do stuff together. You got to love these mini vacations WWE gives us." Mike states.

"I'm excited for my first one. This is going to be great. I've always wanted to go to Austrailia."

"And out of all the awards you're nominated for at the kids choice awards, it's Baddest

Baddie too." She adds laughing and he laughs.

"They must really love WWE down there and your character."

"Of course they do." He grins.

"You know what we got to do down there right? See the koala bears, they're so cute."

"Sure. Those are cool little animals." He agrees.

"This is going to be so much fun. We got to take video of our visit too. Like you did a couple years back on the WWE media tour. Yes I've seen those little videos you did."

"That was fun." He grins.

"You and the close ups of your face haha."

"You know you loved it."

"Can you prove that?" She jokes.

"Well you love me so therefore you love my face and any closeups that happen to occur." He says smirking.