A Bit Of A Surprise

We finally landed in the next city for next Tuesday's episode of NXT. I was able to get my own hotel room. But when I walk upstairs with Mike and Alex, I saw that my hotel room was in between theirs.

"Well would you look at that." Alex says, surprising me.

"What?"

"You're room is right next to mine." He says smirking.

"Yeah so? Did you forget that Mike's room is on the otherside of me?"

"That doesn't matter."

I roll my eyes and insert the key card into the slot and step inside. I close the door behind me and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a balcony with a great view of the city. I think I may begin to like the traveling with the WWE. I scan the room, thank god the rooms aren't adjoined. A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. I go to the door and open it.

"Hey Mike, come on in."

"Hey Carls. How do you like your hotel room?"

"It's awesome. If I knew these were the perks of being in the WWE, I should've joined ages ago."

"Well this is also the perks of being the best friend of a WWE superstar."

"You got that right Mike."

"So aren't you glad you're right next to you're best friend?" he asks.

"Of course, but I also got Alex on the other side of me."

I then see Mike smirk.

"Mike, you didn't." I say in shock.

"Oh I did. Like I said last night, you know me all too well Carls."

"Well at least you didn't get the adjoining rooms."

"Yeah just be happy about that. But you should just warm up to Alex, I mean I'm not one to hook people up but come on Carly."

"I don't know Mike, maybe."

"Well just try. Hey wanna go out tonight? See the town and what not?"

"Yeah sure, what time?"

"Six?"

"Okay."

"Alright I'll come by at six." He says getting up and heading to the door.

I let him out and close the door behind him. I hear him open his hotel room door and close it. Then moments later I hear Alex's door open, signaling him leaving. As long as he doesn't knock on my door I'm fine. So I go lay on the bed and turn the Tv on. I start flipping through channels when my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is Carly there?"

"This is she. Who may I ask is calling?"

"This is Vince McMahon."

What? Vince? What is he calling me for?

"Good afternoon Mr. McMahon. What can I do for you?"

"I recently watched the episode of NXT from last night. I saw that you were on it."

"Yes sir, for some reason I was chosed to be the judge of that kissing contest."

"I saw that. You're friends with Miz and Riley right?"

"Well techincally only Miz, I've only known Alex Riley for a few weeks."

"I see. Well you acted very professional out there. How about you come down to the arena for Monday Night Raw on Monday. Come to my office and we can work out a contract for you. Start a storyline for you perhaps."

"But I'm not a diva, I can't really wrestle all that well."

"That's okay. That's how most of our diva's start off. They start off as interviewers and joining wrestlers ringside."

"Alright, will do Mr. McMahon. What time would you want me there?"

"Before showtime. Say 8pm?"

"Sure no problem. Thank you Mr. McMahon. Bye."

I hung up. What the hell just happened?