Miz vs Daniel Bryan

The rest of the week went so fast, it was such a blur. We are now back at Monday Night Raw, and it's the season premiere and Raw Roulette. This should be really interesting. The show started off with the wheel and then revealing John Cena and Randy Orton staring each other down. That's when Josh Matthews comes in to talk to them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Raw Roulette. Where every single match tonight will be determined by a spin of the Raw Roulette wheel. Including our main event, John Cena vs Randy Orton. Gentlemen as you can see there's many categories on the Raw Roulette wheel, we can see Randy Orton vs John Cena tonight in a falls count anywhere match. Or...a steel cage match. Or even...a pillow fight. John, Randy if you guys are ready, I know the WWE Universe is ready. I think it's time to find out the stipulation for tonight's main event."

He tries to spin the wheel, before John stops him.

"Easy curious George, get your grubby mitts off of that wheel. If we're going to leave the best main event at Raw to chance, then at least I'd like lady luck on my side." he says.

Eve comes out and then spins the wheel and it ends up on a tables match.

"No." I say out loud as I'm watching backstage.

"Tonight's main event will be a table's match between John Cena and Randy Orton. John I'm pretty sure the last time we saw you in a table's match, you lost the WWE Championship to Sheamus."

"King Mayo!" I exclaim which causes Mike, Alex and Aly to laugh.

"Hey, thanks Josh that was uh...a bad time in my life, I was really trying to forget about it, moving on. And uh, tonight's different. You know why? It's a new season of Monday Night Raw, tonight we have Raw Roulette, tonight the WWE Universe stands divided. Team Orton, Team CeNation, who are you going to choose? Wait, wait, wait...save it because tonight for some reason, I'm just feeling lucky." John says looking at Eve then spinning the wheel.

"This match should be interesting." Aly adds in.

"Ladies and gentlemen tonight's guest star is the host of his own VH1 reality show 'The Ultimate Catch'. Please welcome the starting wide receiver for your Cincinnati Bengals, number 85, Chad Ochocinco!"

"His last name is the number 85?" I ask.

"Weird." Aly adds.

Aly and Mike get up and leave the room, I don't know why but they did. Alex and I were the only ones in the room for the time.

"Wow, Mike's shirt looks even better on you." I compliment.

"Thank you. I'd say the same thing but you're not wearing his shirt."

"I know."

"Hey...welcome to the season premiere of Monday Night Raw. Hey...never ever, never ever ever has there been a guest star as...as handsome as myself."

"Oh right, he's not as handsome as you are Alex. You are so much better than him."

"Hey...tonight is going to be exciting, and it's going to be a unforgettable night. Raw Roulette is back, and not only that..." He says being cut off by Mike's music.

He walks out with Aly and down the ramp.

"From one Ohioan to another, welcome to Monday Night Raw Chad Ochocinco! The Bengals are your team, and Raw is my show."

Aly gets into the ring with him as he keeps talking.

"It's nice to finally have a guest star that I can relate to. We both say what we want, when we want because we can. You're a six time pro bowl wide receiver! And I am Mr. Money In The Bank and the United States Champion." Mike says as Aly claps.