Chapter 3

"Give in to the Dark Side."

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Nyx felt strange and awkward. Only Twelve hours ago she was living her life as she normally was and living in a makeshift hut in the woods. Now now she was in a first rate room in the the Star Destroyer of Kylo Ren. It seemed impossible how life can change in the blink of an eye.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a full length mirror. A grimace contorted her face. She looked absolutely awful. Taking quick and long strides she made her way to the large wardrobe in her bedroom. It really wasn't a "wardrobe", more like a walk in closet of some sort. The doors to it were grey and blended in with the wall. Her hands grasped the small metal knobs and she opened it.
Inside was a huge array of clothing. All black and all mostly the same thing. She reached out and took an outfit off a metal hanger then looked at herself in the full length mirror with the outfit held against her body. It looked like it would fit. 

but the style was far too feminine in her opinion. It looked more like a dress than an outfit for training and fighting in. She tossed it onto the black bed and filed through all the other outfits.

No.

No.

No.

She wrinkled her nose in distaste and threw yet another outfit onto the steadily growing pile on her bed.

No.

No.

No.

Yes!

It was black like all the others, but it wasn't a dress and it didn't resemble Jedi robes. She looked at it with interest and peeled off her dirty rags before slipping into the luxurious clothing. It was comfortable that was for sure. Deciding that she liked it, she took it off and headed for the refresher. While she had been trying on different outfits, she had caught her reflection in the mirror. It was a good thing she had covered her face.

The hot water felt good in her skin. Although she often took baths in the lakes on Iskar, it had been many years since she had taken an actual shower. She had nearly forgotten what hot water felt like.

When she felt like her skin and hair had been washed as thoroughly as could be, she stepped out, dried herself off and slipped into her recently acquired clothing—tight yet comfortable pants, that gave her legs full mobility, a tight fitting long sleeved black tunic that reached mid-thigh and coincidently matched the natural curve of her body. After a little while of searching, she found a cloak like outfit that had holes in the sides for her arms. When she slipped it on, the hem reached just above her ankles and billowed behind her when she walked. After giving the cloak a few spins, she strapped a black belt around her waist, slipped on some slim black boots with a slight heal, and a pair of black leather gloves. Right as she had finished braiding her hair into a bun and pulled up her hood there was a voice from behind her.

"I see you have made good use of your closet." She jumped, whirled around and lashed out with a force push, sending the unfortunate Kylo Ren flying into the wall with a loud crash.

"I don't approve of people watching me while I dress!" She snarled furiously. She was angry but also panicky: had he seen her face— her hair—anything? "Did you see anything?" She demanded.

Kylo Ren chuckled and got to his feet easily as if being slammed into the wall by a powerful force had been no big deal. He shook his head truthfully. "No I did not see anything. I'm not that type of a person," He added cheekily. When he saw her outraged expression—or action, he shrugged. "No I did not see your face if that is what you are asking me."