Chapter 5

"I'll show you the Dark Side."

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Micas's eyes snapped open and he looked around in fear and confusion. His wrists were strapped to a slab of metal, along with his ankles securing him in place. His memory gradually began to return to him. He was a prisoner. Why did he volunteer for this mission? He looked up that ceiling. It was because he wanted to prove himself to General Oranga. How could he have possibly been so foolish? He should've brought a squadron with him but no, he insisted that he wanted to do the mission alone. What an idiot!

His eyes scanned the room. Obviously he was in some sort of interrogation chamber. His breathing began to speed up. He had to think of a plan. He had to escape! But how could he? His hands were and ankles were restrained leaving him completely immobile. Poe would've thought of something, he thought with a smile, Poe always came up with a plan. But the smile on his face vanished the instant the door slid open with a hiss and a black robed figure entered. He had heard stories about Darth Nyx—terrible chilling stories. She was not someone to mess with, and she was not someone to underestimate. Although she was shorter than him by several inches, her skill with a blade and her deadly agility in the art of combat was something to fear.

"I take it you have made yourself comfortable?" He could feel her eyes burning into him. In the dimly lit chamber, her face was completely masked in shadow.

"No. My arms and legs are restrained. Do you think I'm confortable?" He said flippantly. If Poe could do it he could as well.

"Your attitude is most amusing to me." Her voice was just above a whisper. "I promise to set you free-if you tell me all that I need to know about the Resistance."

"Never!" He spat defiantly.

"Tsk tsk," she clucked. "Now you are just becoming annoying Micas." He froze. How did she know his name? He asked her and she chuckled. "Your thoughts are very open. You have made no move to hide them." She must've seen his reaction for she leered at him and said darkly, "Don't worry, that will be useful when I am interrogating you."

He began to struggle in his restraints but his body stopped moving when she held up her hand to the side of his head. A sudden aching feeling spread through his skull like he had a bad headache. He groaned and closed his eyes. "No," He moaned, "No."

"I know it's in there," She murmured. The aching grew worse until it felt like a migraine. "Don't try to hide it from me," She hissed.

"I will not break for you," He gasped. Sweat began to bead on his forehead. The pain began to get worse and worse as he tried to hide as much information as he could from her, but he could feel her filing through his memories and thoughts.

"Give in," She goaded. "You've already lost." The pain intensified tenfold, and her mind probe was so powerful that his head was slammed back against the metal chair. Red dots appeared before his vision. It felt like his head was about to explode.

"You know about Skywalker." It sounded more like a statement but there was shock in her words.

"I'm not telling you," His words shook and his entire body trembled, "anything."

There was another chuckle from the darkness under the hood. "Oh Micas," The pain increased more and he screamed, "You already have." The last thing he heard was an evil laugh then everything went black.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

Kylo was standing outside the interrogation chamber when she walked out. "Well?"