Chapter 27

(I seriously recommend listening to this song)

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

"Teach me."

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

The rest of the day dragged on. Nyx helped teach the other classes with her sisters and the two of them talked for the rest of the day they talked about dragons, the family members and friends they lost in the Wreck(that's what they called it), and responsibilities. Shortly later, the twins, Ismae and Asmae, joined them. Ismae had many questions about the life of a Sith and Asmae was very interested in the First Order military.

But the sun began to set, and the four were forced to stop and help prepare the dinner the rest of the people. Nyx wasn't disappointed. On the contrary, she was very happy serving her people with large portions of food.

Then the moon rose into the sky and the people started to head off to their beds for their night's sleep. But Nyx was still awake with Antaru. She smiled as she slid his bridle off of his head and awarded him a large slab of meat which he swallowed in one gulp. Then he spread his enormous red wings and took to the sky before he disappeared over the trees.

Nyx carried his large bridle over to the stables and was just heading to her tent for her night's rest when she felt terror suddenly pierce through the bond she and Kylo shared. More terror and fear followed and she sensed that Kylo was having a horrible force terror.

Quickly she turned around and sprinted in Kylo's direction. Her hand ripped back the tend entrance, allowing the moonlight to spill inside and illuminate a writhing and crying figure tossing and turning in his bed.

"No, no, no..." he moaned in his sleep, shaking his head back and forth.

Nyx quickly and silently swept over to his bed and held him in her arms. His hands gripped her clothing tightly and she started shaking her.

"No-please no! Don't take her-take me instead-just don't hurt her!"

Nyx shook him. "Kylo wake up. Kylo!" She shook him harder this time, and finally he opened his terror filled eyes

"He-he was torturing you." His voice was just barely above a whisper. "I could not stop him."

"Snoke?"

He nodded and Nyx sighed. "Everything is fine, Kylo. There is no need to be afraid, not anymore."

"It...it was so real."

"Shh." She wiped the tears from his face with her thumb and tilted her head to the side. "Will you be alright now?"

Kylo shook his head. "Stay with me?" When Nyx opened her mouth to protest he quickly added, "please?"

Nyx smiled softly and nodded. A contented smile flitted across his lips and he laid back down.

"Nyx?"

"Yes?"

"May I ask for one more favor?"

"And what is it that you want?"

There was complete silence for a moment except for the chirping of the bugs in the forest and the warm night breeze that made the tent flap flutter in the wind.

"Sing for me?"

"Sing?" She was taken aback.

"Yes. When you sang at the feast...can you sing just one more time?"