Date

I needed air. I felt like he was kissing me for hours. It was fast and at the same time so slow. It was soft. It provoked in me feelings I could not describe. It was like if my whole body was about to let go anytime. I had stopped breathing already, my heart and my lungs were in need of air, but I was here, asking them to keep going for a little bit more so I could kiss him a little more. I had butterflies in my stomach, there was definitely a mini party over there. His hand had moved from my cheek to my neck. His fingers were applying a soft pressure on it. The warmth of his hand was spreading through my body. I suddenly let go a little moan when one of his finger touched my most sensitive body part, somewhere at the back of my neck. That was unexpected, even from me. I had never thought his only touch could make me feel something like this. But it did. When he heard me, I felt a smile shaping on his mouth and it was the cutest thing ever. He started to giggle and stopped our kiss. We both had our eyes closed, our forehead touching. It was quite hot in here. We were both gasping, trying to get our breathe back.

"It's hot in here, isn't it ?" he said between two breathe, breaking the head contact.

"Yeah" I said, opening my eyes and giggling. He was smiling too. His large shoulders going up and down with his breathe. A few curls were falling on his forehead and an unknown glimmer was shining in his eyes.

"Oh Clary, what are you doing to me..." He whispered. I blushed hard.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." I looked at him in the eyes, smiling. I was able to breathe now, even if my heart was beating faster and faster at every seconds. I hadn't even realized my hands were clenching his shirt. He put his hand on my waist, pulling me closer, or should I say against him. I could feel his strong chest under my hand.

"Can I kiss you again ?" He was staring at my lips, bitting his.

"It's very tempting" I smirked. I was quite shy at first, but when you know me better, you can say I'm not really. He laughed. "But I, um, don't want to go too fast" I tried to look away, I didn't want to see his reaction. I bet he was probably disappointed, but I didn't want to go too fast and end up brokenhearted. Just protecting myself. But he stopped me and made eye contact with me again.

"Okay. Okay." His voice was low and so soft. There was not a trace of anger or disappointment.

"Really ?"

"Yeah. I respect your decision. I want to do things right, for once." What did he mean by "for once" ? How was it with the other girls ? I bet he already got a mountain of girls, what did he do with them ? I was about to ask him but he spoke first. "What would you say if I ask you to, um..." He looked down and giggled.

"To what ?"

"Go out."

"Y-you mean like a..."

"A date, yes." He smiled. He looked.. embarrassed, somehow ? I started smiling like an idiot and this time I broke all contact between us and took a few step away from him. I didn't want him to see me blushing like that.

"Um, let me think about it..." I said, crossing my hand behind my back. I took a deep breathe and preyed that my cheeks weren't as red as I thought. I turned back at him. His face was distraught. Literally. "Yes, I'd love it." He sighed of relief.

"Damn Clary, don't play with my nerves like that !" He laughed. I walked towards him and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Text me ?" He nodded and I quickly went out. I literally ran to my house. When I finally got home, I was out of breath. Not only because I ran, but also because of him. That was the first time someone asked me out, the first time everything that had happened. I couldn't believe it. It must've been a dream.