Naive

I needed to share this pic with you, i can't stop laughing, he looks like a monk

"Oh, look who's here ! I thought you would be too embarrassed to come."

"Oh, your nose looks incredibly great today Chloe !" I sighed and rolled my eyes. It didn't. She became red and gave me an angry look. She didn't even reply, I guess she didn't know what to say. It would be funnier if she knew how to use sarcasm.

"Miss Grey, please." My french teacher looked at me and sighed. I knew she didn't care about what I said, I didn't think she likes Chloe very much. "Next time, be on time." I nodded and sat in the back of the room. I cracked a little smile at Bradley who was not far from Chloe, with his friends but I looked away too fast to see if he smiled back at me or not. French was probably the only thing I was interested in, at school. Maybe because I was good at it, I always had good grades so it encouraged me to work hard and keep having good grades. The hour went quite fast.

"Hey you." Bradley said and sat on the table next to mine. "I know what happened last time. I'm sorry they said this to you." I immediately looked up with wide open eyes.

"What ? How do you know ?"

"Someone who was smoking outside the restaurant told me." Right. Why was there always someone sticking its nose into someone else business ? "You should have told me." His tone was a bit rude and it makes me feel bad.

"It doesn't matter."

"I think it does. I think you might have been hurt by what they said."

"Maybe, but they said it anyway. I would have just spoiled your joy. You were so happy to see fans. I didn't want to take this away."

"I don't give a fuck of fans insulting you. They're not even fans to me anymore."

"But-"

"Clary, listen, real fans don't care about who I'm dating, they're here for our voices, not our girlfriends." I blushed like never and my heart stopped. "What ? Why are you blushing again ?"

"Am I... um, your girlfriend ?" He scratched his neck.

"I want you to be." My heart was beating out of my chest. Something warm appeared in my belly, making me feel good and really happy.

"I'd love to be." I said quietly, hoping he heard me because I would be way too embarrassed to say it again. I was looking at my hands, playing with my fingers.

"Great." You could tell he was too. "See ? We found out what we were." I nodded. "Say something instead of just grinning like that..." He groaned without being really annoyed. I looked at him and I felt my smile becoming bigger. Indeed, I was smiling like an idiot and I hadn't even noticed. His cheeks were red and he had a shy smile on his face.

"I'm just happy. Aren't you ?" He opened his mouth but the sound that came out wasn't from him.

"Brady, can I talk to you for a second ?" Chloe's grating voice make us both turned our head around. Bradley frowned and gave me a sidelong look.

"No, I'm busy right now and my name's not Brady." In your face ! I laughed and she glared at me, she was fuming. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. It was so good. "You can go now." He said and turned back his head and looked at me, smiling. He wanted to laugh too. She turned around and walked away. "Anyway, where were we ?" He started playing with my hair. "Oh right. Yes, yes I'm happy, you make me happy. But next time, tell me, ok ? I won't let anyone tell you things like that. You're not fat and you're not ugly, not at all." He smiled.

"Simpson ! You coming ?"

"Yeah !" He caressed my cheek with his thumb. "See you later Clary." I nodded and he walked away with his friends.