Outsiders

It had been a month since I got back to school and it was... okay. I met a friend of Chloe, called Zoé. She was quite funny. We also met Iliana. She was really nice and we got along well. I was happy I made new friends though I knew they wouldn't stay in touch after this year. Did it really matter ? This could wait. 

I was dressing myself when my phone rang. "Hey girl ! It's Spencer! How are you?" Why is she calling so early? She didn't sound like she was in trouble, weird. Spencer had been one of my best friends for a very long time. What a shame we didn't go to the same school. Everything would be easier.

"Hey, I'm fine thanks, why are you calling me so early ? You okay ?" I asked her. 

"Oh right, sorry about that, am I bothering you ? I have some great news !" She squealed. 

"No, I was getting ready for school. What great news ? Tell me !"

"Well... Guess who got two tickets to see Against The Current?" I probably stayed quiet for like ten big seconds before understanding what she just said. I literally screamed in my phone, I might have bursted her eardrums. 

"No way."

"Yes way ! My dad knows someone who worked with in the venue and got us tickets !"

"Spencer, I love your dad. I thought we were going to miss them and literally just cry alone in our bed with some ice cream. Call me around 12pm okay? We will talk about it, I really need to go right now or I will be late ! See you tonight !"

I'd never been so happy. Against the current was a great band, we wanted to see them for so long ! I was super excited to see them and to share this time with her. I smiled like a little girl all the morning. This literally made my day. I'd be myself there, I wouldn't be nervous, I wouldn't have this knot in my belly, nothing but happiness.

I had maths, then of history and english. I quickly checked the time we needed to go to the venue. I'd have time to get ready for the show. We were gonna go around 4 pm, so we can be as close as possible to the stage, even though it was a really small venue so even if you were at the back, you could see them really well. My maths teacher got me out of my daydream by walking into the classroom and shouting at us to be quiet. How nice was she ? Even though I didn't think she was a good teacher, I needed to focus on the lesson or I would end up totally lost.

At the beginning of the history class, someone knocked at the door and opened it. It was our Principal, we all stood up. She was very tall, skinny and she wore a trouser suit. She had a tanned skin and white short hair. I had never seen her smiled, well I had only seen her twice before today but still, did she even know how to smile ? She looked so austere.

"Hello everyone. You can sit down. I'm here today to present you a new student who will join your class. I'm asking you to show him around the school and to be nice with him." She looked at the door. "Come in to introduce yourself, Mr. Simpson." A boy walked in. He was not very tall but not too short either. He has curly brown hair and brown eyes. A black shirt on his shoulders, his black slim jeans seemed to fit his legs perfectly. There was something special with this boy. He has something the others just didn't, I just couldn't take my eyes off him. "Hello, my name's Bradley but you can call me Brad, I moved back Sutton Coldfield a couple of days ago, nice to meet you." He smiled. His smile left me speechless. It was beautiful. He seemed genuinely happy, and I could tell you not everyone did. "Alright Bradley, welcome here! Take a seat would you ? There's one behind Clary." She said, pointing at me. Brad's eyes suddenly locked in mine, I didn't know for how long but it felt like an eternity to me, just the two of us staring at each other. He laughed a little. What ? What was funny ? I felt my cheeks burning. Was he making fun of me ? It embarrassed me. I wanted to run away as far as possible, hide somewhere. 

I spent the whole hour thinking about him, I could feel his presence behind me, I could feel his gaze fixing me. I couldn't focus on the lesson. Sometimes he talked to some people around him but not every single minute like most of the others, I guess he was actually listening the lesson. The bell rang, finally over, thanks my lord. 

"Clary, isn't it ?" I heard voice behind me. I turned slowly. Brad. 

"Y-yes?" I stuttered. 

"Would you mind showing me the school, where the cafeteria is and stuff?" He asked, grinning. Wow. He really was beautiful. 

"Right now?" He laughed. 

"No of course not now, we have another lesson! But maybe after? Or tomorrow, as you wish." Stupid would be an understatement to describe myself, of course not now. Once again, I blushed hard. 

"Oh yeah, well tomorrow if you want." I fixed my gaze on my shoes to avoid his look.

"Thanks Clary! Shall we go to our next lesson now ?" He smiled again and gave me a wink.

For every broken bones and every lie you've told, every time you're lost and you can't find home, this is for the one who always feel alone! We are outsiders living inside a broken world... I could feel the drum, the bass, everything in my body, it felt like music was in my bones. Everyone was dancing and singing along with Chrissy. We all enjoyed being there, for one night, we were like one person, all connected by one band, by their music. It felt safe, it felt warm, it felt like home.

IM SORRY MY CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT SORRY SORRY THEY WILL BE LONGER SOON IM STILL LEARNING HOW TO WRITE

don't forget to vote and comment :)