Again

My feet jumped and hit the ground with an unknown strength. Ignoring the soft pain in my legs that came through my frenetic jumps, I kept on dancing, if we could call this dance, to the beat of the music. Nothing seemed to exist around me and that was how I found it so easy just to go with the flow, to be myself. Spencer at my right did the exact same thing. We were just two girls, enjoying the show we were at, supporting our friends. The smiles on our faces spoke for us. Proud would've been an understatement. We couldn't tell our feelings with words.

Their dreams finally came true. The stage belonged to them, in this very special instant. Last song. The crowd got wild. Everyone screamed at the first notes. Grins shaped bigger on the four dudes' faces as they continue playing. Bradley turned his face to look backstage. His small brown eyes found mines and winked before fixing upon the crowd. He shook his head, swaying his curls in the air. The lyrics fell from his mouth without difficulty. It was natural. For him and for James and Connor as well. Tris, him, was banging his drums with such an incredible energy, I honestly thought he would break his drumsticks. This skinny boy was one talented and surprising guy. The last note came faster than everything else and within a minute, the boys were saying their goodbyes, toothy smiles widening. Fast enough, a sweaty Brad was wrapping his arms around me, lifting me up and spinning us around. "Let me go, you're making me feel sick !" I laughed as he put me down. "Well, sweaty you, you absolutely smashed it !" I said loud enough for him to hear me above the screams. I put aside the fact that he would probably let sweat all over me if i hug him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed our forehead together. He closed his eyes, slowly taking his breath back.

"It's insane, I can't believe it." I ran my fingertips on his cheek and he fixed his gaze on me.

"You've made it."

"I've made it." He placed a kiss on my lips and buried his face in my neck. I wish this moment would never end. Soon, we were squeezed between everyone else.

"Family hug !" Connor screamed. They were my second family. We lived, live, so many things together, we share so much love that they definitely are more than just friends to me. After a while, the boys snapped out of it and left us to take a shower and get changed. We stayed backstage with Spencer, listening and watching McFly playing. I've always liked this band, even though I wasn't a huge fan, seeing them live made me incredibly happy. But seeing them in front of me was too much. When they finished the show, the boys took us to their dressing room and I stood there, right in front of them, without being able to move. Bradley had to pinch my arm to get me out of revery. The McFly guys laughed and hugged Spencer and I. They still had a little while before heading to the next city so we sat and started talking. After a while, I wanted some private time with Brad, before he goes away.

"Can we go somewhere else ?" I whispered and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and we discreetly slipped out of the room. He led us to the stage and we stood there in silent, staring at the empty pit.

"I can't believe we played in front of so many people. I mean, it's a small venue, but still." I turned my head and gazed at him. His eyes watered and a proud smile appeared on his child face.

"I do." I gently squeezed his hand as a tear ran down his cheek. "Joy tear ?" He nodded. I wiped it off and caress his cheek with my free thumb, gesture that made him lock his gaze on mine. "I have always known you would make your dream come true." He cupped my head in his wide hands. His cold rings chilled my cheeks which were way too hot, as always when I'm with him. Another tear fell down his eye to reach his dimple, and then the corner of his lips. Another smile lightened the place.

"I feel so happy. I've never felt like that. Touring is one of my dream and it's real now. It's like happiness is overflowing from me."

"Well, give it to your fans." He nodded and smirked. "What ?" He raised one eyebrow.