House of memories

I woke up in a total confusion. First, because I didn't remember falling asleep. Second, because I didn't know what time it was. The sun had already filled the room with its bright light, blinding me when I tried to open my eyes. I guessed it was already pretty late. Third, because I remembered being in a bedroom, not in the living room. I remembered being in a bed, alone. Now I was in the sofa, a blanket on me. A sweet smell was tickling my nostrils, Bradley's smell. How comes his perfume was still everywhere he had been lately ? I finally opened my eyes and scanned the room. Nobody was but me is here. The others were probably still sleeping. But where did Bradley- Oh right. He slept here. With me. I joined him after me nightmare. What was I thinking ? Again, I acted like a kid. I didn't like this part of myself. I was too often resting on people's shoulders. I didn't want to be a burden to him, to anyone. I sat up and saw the t-shirt he was wearing yesterday on the floor. He must have changed himself before sleeping. But where was he now ? I needed to find him and apologize for bothering him this night. I was still fully dressed, well, I didn't have my shoes on and I actually didn't remember taking them off. Ugh, I felt like I didn't remember a lot of things. My stomach suddenly gurgled, really loud. Shut up. I stood up and decided to go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I was about to open the door when a food scent became apparent. Someone was definitely cooking over there. Good, I wouldn't have to do it myself.

I quietly pushed the door and took three steps in the kitchen to see Bradley from behind. Stripped to the waist, his underwear hanging over his black trousers. I gulped but he didn't seem to hear me, and for good reason : he had his earphones, humming the song he was listening to. Even if he was humming it, I knew it too well to recognize the song. Baby we built this house on memories, take my picture now and shake it until you see it and when your fantasies become your legacy, promise me a place in your house of memories... I didn't know he liked Panic! at the disco. For music, we kinda had the same taste, I think ? I was sure he knew more artists than me. I'll ask him to make me a playlist, one day.

I gazed at his back, again. It was way more muscular than I thought... Could someone be so well-developped ? His trapezius muscles tensed at his every gesture. My gaze went down and fixed on his bum. I caught myself almost drooling and then tried to get out of the kitchen, discreetly. My feet tangled and I miserably fell on the chair next to me, making a noise. Discreetly. Yep, well done Clary, well done.

"Clary ?" Dammit. I cringed and slowly turn on my heel, looking at him with a little strained smile. "Hi..." I was so clumsy. I raised back on my feet, sheepishly. "You okay ?" He asked, coming closer to me.

"Yes. Yes, I'm okay." I immediately answered, sounding clearly embarrassed, taking a step backwards. Him approaching me half-naked made me blush really hard. He frowned.

"Why are you staying away ?" My eyes went back and forth between his face and his naked torso. A grin shaped on his face. "Oh..." He walked closer to me, making me moving backwards, unfortunately, the wall stopped me, and enabled Bradley to trap me. He placed his two hands on both sides of my head and looked at me with a crooked grin. "You can touch, if you want." Mischief was obvious on his face. My eyes were going back and forth again, my breath was becoming heavier.

"N-no it's o-okay." God knew how tempting it was though.

"Weren't you feasting your eyes upon me though ?" He said, teasing me again. I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really ?" I bit my lips.

"Okay, maybe just a little..." His smirk became bigger.

"Well, I gotta say I love that..." He leaned his head towards me, or should I say my neck, and started to kiss it. His lips finding their way alone, I could still feel his smile against my skin. He slowly pulled up his lips, kissing my, almost inexistent, jawline. All of sudden, he nibbled my earlobe and I let go a moan.