05

(Kimberly)

I sat in the library at a desk studying for chemistry for the fourth hour straight . The only people still in here was the librarian and this cute old lady reading a book. A main reason I don't want to leave is I was smart enough to decide to leave my car at a cafe and walk here so now it's 9pm and raining really hard outside.

I am so sick of chemical bonds why can't they all just be friends?
I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone for the first time as I lost my breathe for a second seeing:

Jacob: iMessage (2)
Kat: iMessage(8)
Holland8 sent a snapchat (1)

The last one really threw me off, how did he get my snapchat and why are we interacting? did I miss the day he decided he would notice me again? Out of curiousty I opened the snapchat first.

I smiled before I realized what I was doing and looked around, why is he noticing me, I'm so fine, so fine with out being friends with holland

I smiled before I realized what I was doing and looked around, why is he noticing me, I'm so fine, so fine with out being friends with holland. I shouldn't have let him watch a movie with us what the hell.

But now I've opened it, it would be rude not to answer what do I even answer with, there you go yeah look around Kimberly.... Books, take a picture of books.

I closed the app and began to realize that Kat sent like 8 messages I wonder what happened isn't she hanging out with Ryan tonight?

Kat: s.o.s

Kat: I'm uncomfortable

Kat: call me and give me an excuse to leave.

A lot of them were like that I called her and got now answer and I texted her asking where she is. I got up forgetting about all my books and ran in the rain with out my umbrella all the way to my car the second I got in, I called Jacob

"Kimberly"

"What the fuck! What the fuck Jacob"

"I wasn't there I didn't know I would have never let that happen"

"What did he do" I said driving to the park we go when at times it gets a little too much

"It didn't go far but he did like touch her and he said for a second he kind of forced her to kiss him back and-"