070

(Kimberly)

"Hey no, don't do that" I said to some kids in my house picking up my dance trophies.

"I got this, go change" kat said as I pretended to praise her and climb upstairs to my room and change out of me prom dress. It's stupid how much money I spent on a dress that I wore for like five hours. I peeled the dress off me and changed into my black bodysuit and blue boyfriend jeans alone with puma slides and then went back downstairs. I saw Nat and Leslie getting cozy on my couch and a lot of people dancing and getting drunk. It was your typical high school party.
When I found Kat she was cleaning up after someone but trying to be moms is pointless.

"Lets just have some fun, clean up tomorrow" I said

"Yes please" she answered as we went and grabbed some nachos. When we were done eating we went to go dance since I mean they started playing drake and who are we to ignore the song Childs play. The night was really your basic high school night. You had your drunk teens, your beer pong Going at the side, a game of pool, people throwing up in my backyard. But something I noticed is I didn't have the one person I wanted to spend my last official night in America with. Holland Anderson has managed to make me wonder about his whereabouts on a night that I should just be having a good time.

I pushed away my thoughts as i heard my graduating class chanting Kat on as she drank beer through a funnel. I just joined the fun poring a drink and dancing the night away.
***
It was 3 pm and the cleaning company i hired has just finished cleaning the entire barn for me. My flight leaves in four hours so holland get all checked in Hollands picking us up in an hour from the barn.
My heart pounded as I realized i won't see my boyfriend for a year. I won't see Holland for a year. Thinking back through our relationship I don't think I can remember a time where I was unhappy. I wouldn't take it back.

I heard a knock at my door which is weird cause kat said she only just left the house to go get Nat so it can't possibly be them.

I stood up and went to the doors to see Killian standing there. I smiled and ran to open it.

"Killian" I said smirking

"Hey can I talk to you" he said Going straight to my living room pacing back and fourth.

"Sure" I said following him and taking a seat in the couch

"You have to break up with holland" he said making my heart ache

"What?"

" Hes not going to be happy you know him. You know holland."

"But he said.."

"He said hes okay with this because he doesn't want to say anything that will upset you. He wants to spend your last moments in America happy but trust me. If you make him stay with you while your gone it will hurt both of you."

"I-"

"Holland loves you and he's not willing to tell you watching you be happy to leave him hurts. It hurts him because he let you in. Your the only girl he has ever let in and your just.. your leaving him. I won't-I can't have you do that to him." He said making my eyes fill with tears because i know he is right.

"I get it!" I said gripping on the couch

"Oh no. I-I didn't mean to- you know I love you right? Even if I'm not dating kat" he said

"Yeah, best friends forever, and as a best friend you told me what I needed to hear. I know I have to end it I just.."

"Don't know how" he said

"Yeah.. but I will. Anyways I heard you stutter just now?" I said

"D-did I?"

"Killian, kat told me she talked to you about your confidence.. I don't see it" i said