035

(Katrina)

It was Friday and I've been tossing in my bed since 11:00pm and now it's 4:00am and I still have gotten zero sleep. I think it's all the guilt on my mind right now. I did something bad, and I really regret it.

I decided to pick up my phone and call Kim. Who didn't answer four times but on the fifth try she answered on the last ring

"You better be dying" she groaned

"No, are you up?" I asked

"Well now I am" she said

"Cute morning voice" I laughed

"Shut up" I said

"Okay I need to talk to you, I'm coming over" I said getting up

"..I'm not home" she whispered

"Then where are you I really need to talk to you." I said

"Um.. Okay I'll be at years in five.. Do you want me to bring Nat?"

"No. Do not bring Nat" I said

"Okay this is serious I'll be right there" she said ending the call.

I sighed and got back in bed laying down for a while before I heard my front door open and then my bedroom door open before Kim dove into my bed curling up under the blankets

"You told Leslie's dad about the kiss didn't you?" Kim asked

"Are you psychic?" I asked

"No I just know you, you stress over things your worried about." She answered

"It was an accident. I was at the bank with my mom and I see his last name and it matches hers and then he makes a comment to my mom and says 'men should be the ones at the bank not sweet women like yourself' and I think I snapped so when my mom went in for her meeting I told him about Leslie and at first it's about how mean she's been it then I said something about the kiss and I couldn't catch myself before I said it."

"Well I can see where you got frazzled that family is a little much, so don't stress it's good he knows it's just his reaction that isn't great"

"I know but I got a girl moved out of a school and my best friend likes her. Why? I don't know but she does" I explained

"Are you going to tell Nat"

"I don't want her to get mad. I saw her when she saw Leslie. There's something there"

"Oh yeah what happened"

"I don't know she didn't tell me much but they talked for a while and then kissed goodnight, they set up another time to see each other too" I explained

"Oh that's.. Nice"

"I hate it I don't have a good feeling about Leslie and I don't want Natalia to get hurt" I admitted

"Me too." Kim said closing her eyes

I went on my phone to see we had over 20,000 subs which is crazy. I checked the views on our camping videos and and the. The intro 21 questions video and saw they all had huge amounts of comments and views and my social media accounts gained tons of followers.

Thank you so much for subscribing! We're in shock that we actually got more than one view!!so amazing! I posted onto YouTube.

I decided since Kim has fallen asleep I would reply to some comments

JennLee: THEY ARE ALL GOALS! They are so cute! So funny when they have cute arguments

Reply: hey it's Katrina:) thank you so much but we literally hate each other I swear ;)

CassieDayes: I go to school with them!!

She tagged a creep photo of us in the hallway

Reply: .... Don't know if I should be creeped or cheer you on for your sneaky spy skills? Lol

KandyJones: okay I'm officially a fan. Follow my fan page! Click link: here

Reply: hey it's Kat!! Thank you so much cutie!! ❤️

After answering a few people and finding right fan accounts dedicated to us I put my laptop away planned new videos on my phone.

I think I fell asleep sometimes between that and drawing on Kim's face with a marker because it's one pm and we are just waking up.

"Shit" she said getting up

"What?" I asked rubbing my eyes

"I have to go my parents wanted me home today, I'll see you later" she said grabbing her stuff really quickly and running out. I laid down and since abit of stress was gone I texted Killian if he wanted to grab some coffee.

I just noticed tonight was the only night we didn't spend hanging out and I kind of miss him. Ever since their football game we hung out everyday not ding much just talking and teasing each other and kissing.. Lots of kissing. He is just so great and its getting to that point that we've hung out so many times that at this point I would break the guy off before anything gets serious. But with him everything's different. I see myself into the conversations talking about if we were to be a couple and we don't make it awkward at all. It's just us. I could literally listen to him talking about anything and we could talk all day and all night and I won't get tired of just spending time with him.

I am admitting at least to myself I officially want him to ask me be be officially his girlfriend. But is it too soon? Am I even girlfriend material? Shit is he even boyfriend material? I don't know how people make it feel this easy.

Killian: on my way, need a ride?

Kat: pleaseeeee

I basically got up and got ready in less than 5 minutes and then snuck out the back door so my parents don't embarrass me.