021

(Kimberly)

"It's like I'm that guy you know? That one that's like your safe with me, we don't have to rush things" she said

"Killian is so.. I don't think I even like him I just think it's a rush, a good feeling you know? When I'm around him. He changes. Not even just nervous I mean he's nervous in front of everyone I mean he's.. I can't even describe it" Kat explained

"So none of this has to do with the fact that he's got a girlfriend"

"Oh please that's not a girlfriend they are like courting or something, she's a stalker I mean you see how he is when girls or anyone talk to him he doesn't get that way with her"

"Maybe that's because he's comfortable with her, he can be himself"

"I don't think so, I think she isn't what he's looking for, I think he sees her as boring."

"Okay Kat so tell me, what is your plan"

"Well she is boring! I went to the mall and all she wanted to do was buy polos Kim! Polos!" Kat yelled in the empty auditorium

"I'm waiting for your brilliant plan"

"I don't need a plan is the thing are you not listening, he's different when I'm around him I just need to be myself and he's .. I don't know."

"Kat do you like him?"

"Okay he plays video games all night, is allergic to grass, he's in a math club and probably hasn't even had a blow-"

"Katrina!"

"Fine mom! Your so protective over him lately." She joked

"Yeah well I basically see him more than I see my own boyfriend. He sits with me at all Hollands games. Hangouts out with me after the games cause we don't like after parties. He is really nice Kat and I think he really likes you"

"Then why not dump his girlfriend"

"He thinks your out of his league"I said trying not to say too much of what he has shared with me

"Oh please I'm not"

"Katrina you are a fashion lover , you are an expert at dating, have kissed someone and have also had sex. He's .. Only kissed you and did .. Some other stuff with you but like.. Just you.."

"So I just leave it? Leave him alone"

"No, but you need to decide if what ever your doing is worth breaking up a couple, even if they are the duggars"

We both got up and went to the caf since we both forgot to pack a lunch. I haven't been in the caf for a while only cause Kat doesn't like seeing Leslie and Killian more than she is forced to and I don't like sitting in here because of holland and his stupid friends well not Killian. Last Time they all flooded our table and he hung is sweaty post-practice arm on me or every time they are like there's your girlfriend like they are in grade 5. He's just a different person. It just does suck because at times I do see him laughing with his friends and sometimes other girls and I wish that we could laugh at school with out one if his jerk friends ruining it.

"Can we just split these?" Kat asked looking that the breadsticks. I nodded and grabbed two Pepsi's before we both paid for half.

We decided to sit in the caf because there wasn't much time till lunch was over we sat and I glanced at Killian who was waving and then at my boyfriend who Similed and then took out his phone

"Look!" Kat said as this guy got on his knee for a proposal. It was pretty low key but none the less cute. She was in tears and cried hugging him