08

(Killian)

"Killian are you sure that you haven't seen him or talked to him" Officer Grey asked

"Sorry officer, I haven't seen him since the last time I saw him" I answered

"And when was that exactly?"

"The last time I saw him?"I asked as he nodded

"Um it definitely was, the last time I saw him!" I answered

I laughed in the basement at the level of sarcasm I reached last night. School was really long and boring with out holland by my side and practice was long and tiring but I did get to explain the whole thing to Kimberly and she said she would try reaching out to him.

But as for Katrina, I think she's been avoiding me or distancing herself around me I don't know, all I know is we went from almost kissing to barely saying a word to each other.

Although there is no word about Hollands dad doing anything to that poor girl who died the police have ruled it a homicide and are looking for clues as to who it is.

I dialled Hollands number again before it went straight to voicemail.

"No ones mad at you.. Please come home, video games aren't half as fun with out you... I really hope your safe.. Holland your like a brother to me. Please come home." I ended the message before turning off the Xbox and heading upstairs to find my parents talking in the living room.

"Hey champ, heard you almost had your first kiss yesterday" my dad said

"Mom!" I whined

"It's no big deal"

"It is a big deal my baby boys growing up look at you" my mom said stand up and squeezing my cheeks

"I'm going for a walk" I said shaking my head

"Okay don't be long, it's a school night"

I nodded before running upstairs to change into something a little more comfortable and then went to go get my bike because why not.

I rode it all the way around the bike path and ended up helping a cute old lady bring her groceries into her house and take her dog for a walk it was a cute dog, old but cute.

The sun was going down as I checked my phone to see that I have no messages or anything, I stopped in front of Katrina's house and put my bike on the lawn until I realized it had a sign that said stay off the lawn so I moved it to the drive way.

I paced back and fourth in front of her door thinking of something to say, a reason I am here. You can't say it just helps to be around you right now.

Your creepy Killian. Who ends up at some girls house at 8Pm just wanting to talk?

I turned around to leave when the door opened unexpectedly

"Hello? Can I help you?"