065

(Holland)

We all went down for breakfast in the hotel since it was free. It was 10 am and the three of us had to be at the field by twelve.

I scrolled on my phone as we waited in line for food and noticed a post that Kat and the girls are 'rude to fans' which is weird seeing my friends on social media posts but I tweeted out a few tweets to clear things up and tell people to leave the girls alone.

There were so many people in here and Alina was one of them. She and Nat decided it's best Alina goes home and they are gonna talk when Nat is back in town, but they both know it's over. I smiled at her when she entered the room but she just walked up to us already pissed.

"You went through my laptop? Seriously?" She said to Nat who stood speechless

"That was a while ago and she had a good reason" Kat said speaking up for Nat

"Look I didn't mean to.. but when I saw the pictures of us I don't know I thought you were some kind of stalker" Natalia said

"That was private. I- you know people told me I would never be fully accepted with you guys but, I didn't think.. I didn't think this would happen"

" you knew who Nat was before you started talking you manipulated her to tell you all of these things you didn't even care-"

"I always cared that's what a fan does. And so what I didn't tell Nat yeah I was a fan but I'm not anymore"
She said

"So your updates and creepy photos were just you being a supportive girlfriend?" Nat asked her which seemed to be unexplainable by Alina. She ended off just storming out of the room. Lucky the amount of people in the room hid the whole argument that happened. I looked at Kim who only shrugged and looked back at her phone cluelessly as Nat and Kat whispered about what ever that is.

"Kim-"

"Nope, im out I call a time out. What ever is going on with Alina I don't even want to know leave me out at least until you really need my help"she said moving up in the line making me smile

I looked around the room and my eyes fell onto the ultimate ghost of ... friends with benefits past

Ariel.. I don't know her last name. Shit I was just that bad.

I remember when I met her for a quick fling but I ended up calling her day after day to .. handle my needs.

She ended up getting really clingy and I saw the signs I knew she was falling for me and for a second I thought maybe I was falling for her.

She asked me the ultimate question 'what are we?' Shit I used to hate that question. I led her on and she confessed her love for me and wanted us to be more then what we were but I didn't have it. Nope. I told her I could never love anyone let alone her and that I was young and living. I told her how I wasn't falling for her therefore she shouldn't have fell for me. I was mean and stupid back then. Actually no I just didn't want anyone else but Kim back then and I just used this girl. I led her on because some dark part of me liked a girl being in love with me.

I must had been starring for a while cause next thing I knew she was looking at me like I was a ghost. I dont know why but I pulled Kim to me and put my arm around her waist. Maybe because I didn't want Ariel to come over or try to talk to me.

"Oh hey" Kim said looking at my arm.

"Sorry" I said smiling down at her and kissing her lips before looking at Ariel who had vanished.