015

(Katrina)

I woke up as I was the 'Welcome to NYU' sign as Mrs, Hilburg started telling us the run down even thought it was seven and I just wanted to sleep.

"So your gonna go in groups that are posted on the wall when the bus stops you'll go around campus with your tour guides and then all come back together for dinner at 8 pm and then going to the dorm rooms."

We all started gathering our things and then it took at least 15 minutes to get everyone off the bus.

"Okay guys! First I totally forgot the rooms pick which ever you want, you get to pick one room and pair up, obviously boys together girls together. So you have 10minutes to get inside put your things in your rooms and get organized in your tour groups."

Kim and I found a room on the third floor, the cool thing is there are a few real collage kids around but they seemed to be going out somewhere in their school colours. When we got down stairs Kim, Finn and I were in all three different groups so I stood in a crowd of my group waiting for the group leader. The other two groups had already left and I stood in a crowd filled with many boys starring at me. I smiled and looking down and going on my phone.

Finn: it's not a tour we are going their pep rally/ Bon fire. Text you were to meet!

Kat: okay!

"Hey" I heard jumping a bit seeing holland standing beside me
Uh.. Hey? Sorry I got kind of creeped out everyone's starring at me

"Yeah pretty sure they haven't been this close to a girl before. It's all virtual girls or something" he said making me smile

"Don't be mean" I answered

We stood awkwardly for a while hands in our pockets rocking from side to die, checking our phones

"How was your date?" I asked him

"Good, at least I think it went really good, did she say anything.."

"Girl codes Holland" I smirked

"Had to try" he laughed

"How's Killian? He went on that date right?" I asked. I don't even know why the hell I asked but here I am

"Yeah.. What do you miss those perfect, unkissed, mamas boys lips?" He teased

"No! Oh my god your annoying!" I answered

"Ha ha, it went well, they have another one coming up so.."

"That's good" I said looking at my shoes while our Leader decided to join us and tell us that we are going to a pep rally like Finn said. It was pretty far but it looked cool when we got there. It wasn't a pep rally really. There were live singers and a bunch of logs set up around fires people were singing a lot and wrapped up in blankets with their friends roasting marshmallows and making s'mores. While others danced closed to the live preformers and just ran around with friends.

The performer was singing '7 years' and was nailing it.

"Over here!" Finn yelled where we saw Kim, Killian, Finn and some girl sitting on his lap.

I wasn't going to sit with Kim but Holland beat me to her log so it's either sit with Killian and share a blanket or share with Finn and girl I forgot the name of while they make out. I mentally said oh well and say with Killian who instantly smiled and moved over sharing the blanket with me and handing me the stick to roast marshmallows