043

(Katrina)

Kimberly, Natalia and I all decided to actually attend a school party. I mean we used to hate them a lot but Kim and I are both dating people on the team and it's a big party since they made it to finals.

And since its a way to get my parents and my friends to all stop asking what happened that night with Leslie I'll take it. So we split up the work load I took make up and nails, Natalia took hair and Kim took outfits.
The music blasted as we danced with Rayanna giggling like a fool at our weirdness.

I looked at my phone and saw a message from
My boyfriend.

Killian: mum said I can go to the party for a while!

"Lovely, my boyfriend is seven I swear"

"Pedo"Nat pointed at me

"Leave him alone" Kim laughed

"Okay I know exactly which dress you need Kat" Kim said running up to her room

"I normal black dress would be great.. She's not listening is she?" I laughed with Nat who seemed to be doing okay but I want to make sure. I sat beside her and leaned my head on her shoulder and hugged her

 I sat beside her and leaned my head on her shoulder and hugged her

"Hey hottie" I said

"Hey sexy" she answers as we both laughed and then I looked at her seriously

"Look are you okay, for real?" I asked

"Me? Yeah well my girlfriend tried to drug my best friend so I guess I'm just peachy" she said covering her face

"I don't know maybe I was too open or too big of a target. Maybe I deserved it I mean I went for her boyfriend"

"Kat we are not gonna start blaming you okay? This isn't who's fault is it. This is there's a girl who I feel stupid to have trusted because she hurt my best friend you were out there all alone and she didn't care she just wanted-"

"What? What did she want Nat?" I asked

"I had this bad feeling before I guess. I thought it was nerves of actually being in a relationship so I told her you and Kim aren't sure about us. You know to give me extra time. But then I woke up like I only live once it's fine. So I called her and told her you changed your minds and that we should be together. But I didn't know what she did or o would have never-"

"So when you told her that she thought it was me all along and drugged me? That's so.. Twisted what ever happened to talking to someone"

"I guess this whole dating thing isn't for me"

"Look Nat I know what she did was wrong but if you still like her I'm-"