059

(Killian)

I paced back and fourth in my room. I got chicken at Holland and I's plan and have hidden in my room. The plan was to stand up to my mom and leave past curfew to get Kat and get her out of that party. But I can't find the guts to do it.

It was just talk anyways I'm sure holland didn't go talk to Kim or she slammed the door in his face or something.

I sat down and started the usual watching of snapchat stories and do you know who were at the top.

I sighed and watched Kim and Hollands stories and came to the conclusion that he actually could do it and it went successfully.

I called holland and he picked up after 3 rings

"You with Kat now?" He asked

"No, do you think I could talk to Kim"

"I don't know bud she's not really one hundered yet"

"I just need the guts to get up, can you just ask?"

"I... Fine hold on" he said as the phone went on mute and I waited for a good two minutes before I heard Kim speak

"Hey uh hi" I said unsure how to act

"Hi Killian.. What do you need?" She asked

"I'm really sorry"

"I know can we just.. Not talk about that for now, is there anything else?" She asked

"What if I go find Kat at that party and I can't find her or she's dancing with anyother dude or she's drinking. What if I find her in bed or-"

"That's not her and you know it. You'll find her don't worry. I have a feeling she's starring at a drink and trying to take a sip but she cant. She's scared of drinking Killian. "

"Yeah I know. I just hate how she didn't tell me"

"Boo hoo Killian. At least she's safe do you know how stupid I find it when she's begging you for help and your crying over her waiting to tell you? Did you even acknowledge the fact that it happened like days after you started dating so she may have not felt as comfortable with you as she does now? And if you want her to tell you stuff then don't react like a baby Killian"

"Ouch"

"Hey I know her. Now do your hair to the left because that's her favourite get up and wear your blue jeans and the red flannel also bring her your 'Princeton' sweater. Get out of your room and tell your mother people have sex and it's not the end of the world. You still want to watch scandal with her and have her tuck you in but your going out to help your girlfriend and there's nothing she can do about it. And then guy your ass in your car and find your girlfriend. Take charge Killian don't pretend your not hurt you tell her but also don't forget she's all you have ever wanted.. If she asks I didn't help you with any of this "

"Take charge got it.. Thanks for helping me I know you didn't have to-"

" just because I'm pissed at you guys doesn't mean I don't want to see you all happy all the time. Your a bunch of idiots but your my idiots. Anyways go get your girl buddy"

"Love you" I smiled

"We love you too!" They both answered hanging up the phone.