013

(Kimberly)

I made sure to text him earlier and tell him to bring swim trunks. I'm not going to lie Kat was the one who reminded me about the date just cause I got carried away when Kat and I went to the beach. So obviously, since the beach is so nice today I snuck the keys to my dads boat and geared it with jet skis  and a fly board.

I new I was running late when he texted me he's on his way so I chance my bikini into my green one and then put a white sundress over it before I grabbed my towel and bag before running downstairs

"Where are you going?" Rayanna said licking a lollipop

"Me, what no where"

"You'll be home on time to take me in right sissy"

"Of corse my love" I said kissing her forehead before I heard a honk Coke from outside. He is not serious.

I don't know what he was taught or how he picks up girls but I'm pretty sure it's polite to walk up to a door step and ring the bell. My dad taught me better then that. So I sat on the stairs and texted Kat who was having a 'Fuller House' marathon and I was right jealous.

The door bell rang exactly two minutes later and I smiled before slowly getting up counting to ten and then opening the door.

"You didn't hear me?" He asked

"I did." I answered grabbing my stuff and finally facing him.

"Wow, you look really good"

"Oh... Thanks, you too love the shark swim trunks" I laughed

He blushed before we left and he ran over to his side. Okay this might be going a little far but I don't think Holland has ever been a true gentleman on a date and since this is hardly a date I'll have some fun so I stood on the side walk and crossed my arms waiting for him to realize

"Is your door not working or.."

My eyebrow a lifted as he was thinking I was the werid one but he realized after a while and sloppy came over to open the door for me

"Thank you" I smiled getting as he closed the door and went to his side.

"So are we just going swimming?" He asked

"I guess you'll need to find out, wow I can see why you guys never tell us girls where we are going it's fun being the smart ass"

He shook his head before reaching down, I got all nervous when for a second I though he was going to put his hand on my knee and I would be lying if I wasn't disappointed but it did help that's why was reaching for the aux cord and handed it to me. Usually I would have a play list ready for dates but I really wasn't ready for this one so I'm just gonna go with my gut.

I looked at holland unsure of what kind of music he would like since I like them all... I stuck with rap because boys seem to like rap and I mean I'm not complaining because I get to play drake my bae.
I put on the song 'Energy' and waited for his reaction which was satisfying

"I didn't take you as a rap girl"

"I like all music"

"That's good I was scared you would play one direction or 5 seconds of summer. Maybe some Justin bieber"

"I literally just want to know why you don't like them? Like I understand when it's like I don't like that kind of music like that's cool buddy. But like it's genuine jealously. Like why can girls be fans of girl artist and support them but suddenly when a guy likes a male artists music he gets outcasted. Like why if you actually gave them a chance I'm pretty sure you will find their music a little bit tolerable at least."