•Wedding dress with Gemma•

CREDITS TO THE BEAUTIFUL WRITER. xx

Oh btw the dress in the picture has nothing to do with the imagine.It was cool So I added it :) x

The past few weeks you had been attacked with wedding dresses from all kinds of directions. Anne stepped by a lot with magazines full of beautiful dresses, but never anything that you liked. Gemma send you snap chats of gowns she found on pinterest or we heart it.

The dresses were fine but how on earth were you able to find the exact pieces from those kind of sites? You knew for sure you didn't want a typical dress. You wanted something romantic, simple and beautiful all at the same time. Something that fitted your personality perfectly. You kind of felt yourself stressing out a bit because the wedding was only a few weeks from now and you really needed to have a dress. You were preparing lunch on a Saturday afternoon, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

''I'll get it!' Harry yelled from the living room where he was busy writing new songs. Harry did  a lot of writing by himself and he was really good at it. Better than people thought he was. You got to hear a song from him once in a while and those moments were so precious to you. His words were so beautifully written and overthought. He was so talented and he didn't even notice it most of the time.

'It's for you, babe!' Harry yelled again, so you washed your hands first, before you left the kitchen. And when you entered the living room, you immediately bumped into your best friend. 'Hey!' You said surprised when you gave her a welcoming kiss on her cheek. But before you could ask what brought her here, she already started talking herself. 'I really need you now. Are you free? Because we need to leave now!' You were kind of surprised and didn't really know how to react, but suddenly your best friend turned herself towards Harry. 'Is she free now? Can I borrow her for an hour or three?' She asked him, probably not having time to wait for you to answer. 'Yeah... I think so?!' Harry said confused. And from the moment he said those words, she grabbed your hand and dragged you to the door. 'Wait! My purse!' You yelled and you were glad when she let go of you for a second to grab your purse, and kiss Harry's lips. 'Be careful.' He whispered softly, like he always did when you left the house. And he probably meant it even more now you left with your crazy best friend.

When you sat in the car, next to her, she finally explained what made her act like this. 'So... I found this perfect place for wedding dresses...' She started, hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. 'I already warned your mom, Anne and Gemma. So they will be there too. But it's really a shop for you. Not traditional wedding dresses, best just more you.' She said. And you didn't really know why, maybe because she was your best friend, but you immediately believed that this could be the place to find something, although you hadn't seen it yet. It took a while to get there though. You drove for about an  hour before you finally reached the shop. And it was this beautiful, little and romantic boutique. The dresses in the shop window already looked beautiful, way more like you than any other dress you had seen. And when you stepped in, Anna, Gemma and your mom were already there to help you choose.

It didn't took you long to find the perfect dress. And when you stepped out of the fitting room, all the girls gasped at their view. 'It's perfect...' Gemma breathed out. Your best friend didn't even say anything, she just stared at you and that meant a lot for her. You saw your mom holding back the tears when she told you how beautiful you looked and how perfect the dress was on you. 'Harry is going to love it.' Anne stated happily. And when you looked in the mirror yourself, you totally agreed with all of them. Your dress was simple, but layered, something you loved. It was quite fairy like. The little short sleeves where made out of lace, as well as the bottom layers of your dress. Everything fitted like it was made for you and your hair matched perfectly with the gown. 'I think this is the one.' You smiled to them and the lady of the shop. You were so ready to marry your man in this dress. You were so ready to become his wife. You were so ready to kiss him at the altar, realizing you and him were one.